BY JOHN FRIEDA® #23 in Leave-In Conditioner

Help reduce the risk of breakage and split ends. Leave-in conditioner spray strengthens and protects against heat. Specially formulated with an infusion of essential Vitamins A, E, and C along with green tea extract and hydrating moisture agents. Experience vibrant, healthy-looking hair. Suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for color-treated and chemically treated hair.

WATER, GLYCERIN, AMODIMETHICONE, PANTHENOL, BISAMINO PEG/PPG-41/3 AMINOETHYL PG-PROPYL DIMETHICONE, VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYLMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TRIDECETH-12, DIMETHICONE PEG-8 MEADOWFOAMATE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, FRAGRANCE, POLYQUATERNIUM-59, COCODIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHELIDONIUM MAJUS EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, ASCORBIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wow, again John Frieda knows what’s up y’all!!
This stuff literally makes your hair like new! After a couple applications you can literally see a difference. My hair feels smoother and silky. It also helps tame my frizzy damaged hair. So, after I use it my hair seems healthier. Controls frizz and repairs your hair within days!! It’s definitely worth a try! I love it!! I would highly recommend ANY John Frieda products! They are wallet friendly and work like no other! Don’t wait on me to tell you to get them!’ Go now, you’ll love them too!!
Michele N.
I almost exclusively use John Fred is products on my hair! From hair coloring,shampoo and conditioner to products I use on my hair almost every day!
This is one of my favorite leave in products from the FrizEase line! I use this line because I have very dry and frizzy hair from it. This product I just spray in my hair and run a comb through it it help distribute it evenly and it calms my frizzy hair down and leaves it feeling soft and smells good...nice clean scent!
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
I love the way this product smells, but it can be hit or miss for effectiveness. Some days I get too little, others too much. Too much makes my hair look stringy, like it wasn't washed. It's a good cheap conditioner, but when I can, I splurge on my salon leave-in treatment. Sometimes cost does reflect the quality of the product!
Shannon T.
Richardson
This is a great leave in conditioner from the drugstore. Although I don’t find it helping over time that much, after I spray it on my damp hair and my hair dries, the texture feels sooo much softer than it would if I had just left it to air dry by itself. I recommend this if you’re looking for a cheap leave in conditioner!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Show me a leave in conditioner I didn’t like and I’ll show you... what’s that saying? Anyways I love leave in conditioners. 1. Because I don’t have time to stand in the shower waiting around and 2. Because it allows a brush to actually travel through my wavy thick lions mane.
Dacey H.
Reading, PA
This is part of my daily go to routine. Not expensive, but works well in my long semi tangly hair. I actually use as part of my detangling process, so right after my hair is towel dried. I use this, a chi frizz serum and brush my hair from the bottom up. Thanks John Frieda!
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
First i love the packaging because it’s very easy and clean to use i don’t really like dipping my fingers into jars of conditioner. This product left my hair looking fabulous!! My curls are usually dry due to coloring but this makes my hair shine and bounce i love it
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
I bought this because the ingredients on the back of the bottle were amazing. I love that this includes many proteins for your hair, and also has a heat protectant in it already. I apply this right after I get out of my shower. It helps with detangling my hair and leaves my hair healthier and stronger, resisting breakage. I can't be without it now, and will continue to repurchase.
Emily T.
Cumberland, RI
It definitely helped detangle my hair but it did not exactly leave me frizz-free. It could be that my hair is just that unruly and it takes a lot to control the frizz. However, it's very affordable and I'd recommend to someone to use as a detangler or someone with thinner hair and a straight texture.
Bruna C.
Lexington, MA
I use this product every time I wash my hair. It has thermal protection and it smells good, but I do not think it really disrupts the wires. The best thing is that product promises to take away the frizz, and this really does. F John Frieda® Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner or this reason I give 4 stars.
Rebecca M.
Will this actually help damaged hair? Seen a lot about frizz but not the dry damaged hair dilemma
Gao Ia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Will this product help dry hair?
Amber M.
Bluford, IL
Anyone have anything go wrong with this product?
vanessa L.
Have been wanting to try this product does anyone have recommendations? want to try it but want to know the opinion of those who have used it before buying it!
hailie R.
Does this stuff make your hair smooth ?