John Frieda® Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner

$8.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*3 other buying options

Help reduce the risk of breakage and split ends. Leave-in conditioner spray strengthens and protects against heat. Specially formulated with an infusion of essential Vitamins A, E, and C along with green tea extract and hydrating moisture agents. Experience vibrant, healthy-looking hair. Suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for color-treated and chemically treated hair.

WATER, GLYCERIN, AMODIMETHICONE, PANTHENOL, BISAMINO PEG/PPG-41/3 AMINOETHYL PG-PROPYL DIMETHICONE, VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYLMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TRIDECETH-12, DIMETHICONE PEG-8 MEADOWFOAMATE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, FRAGRANCE, POLYQUATERNIUM-59, COCODIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHELIDONIUM MAJUS EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, ASCORBIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

Does this product leave hair soft with no weight down?
I need this. ?
J’aimerais tellement le tester il a l’aire d’être super bien, mais vaut il le coups ?
Start your review of John Frieda® Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner!
4 days agohagerstown
Purchased at: Walmart
Best product I’ve ever used on my hair, so soft gives shine good for damaged hair and hydrates like no other, just be careful I spray it on my hair in the bathroom after a shower and it makes the floor slick, you would not be dissatisfied I promise you that! And it’s a great price compared to other products.
7 days agoSilex
I really didn't care for this product i couldn't even tell it did anything to my hair, i wouldn't buy it again, i still have almost a whole bottle sitting around, no it make any difference to my hair, i was disappointed with this product, there was no change.
a day ago
If I’ve said it once, I’ll say it a million times...I love the John Frieda Frizz Ease products. With curls my hair needs extra moisture all the time. I truly think that this is one of the best leave in conditioner’s I have every used. I think this product is great!
17 hours agoHouston
I use this on my daughters curly hair. Every night after her shower and she loves it. It helps with detangling and it doesn’t babe a bad smell. It’s affordable and I recommend this product to friends and family
a day agoN Chesterfld, VA
I actually use this product every day you always find this in my bathroom it is one of the best things I have found for a anti frizz spray or leaving spray it is very good for my hair I have frizzy dry curly hair and my hair is dyed so it's good for all hair types I would recommend this item and I am a repeat buyer
2 months agoHedgesville , WV
This product is great for frizzy hair and helps my split ends tremendously when I can’t always get in to get a hair cut right away! I use it about 2 times a week, however if the humidity is up I can use it more than that! I really calms the frizz and it lasts all day, not just 10 minutes after you use it. I would highly recommend this for anyone with curly hair or even straight hair like mine that has problems frizzing! Bye bye frizz and hello best hair day of my life!!
2 months agoCape Coral, FL
I love this leave in conditioned. I always use it after I wash my hair and it keeps my hair looking shiny and smooth. I loved the hole John Freida dream curls line, but for some reason I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I recommend this if you struggle with tangled hair and have curly hair that gets frizzy and kinky.
3 months agoHamden, CT
I use this spray on my hair before I brush it out and it acts as a conditioner and detangler all in one! My hair is easy to brush out with minimal damage and the conditioner softens my hair as it dries. It is super affordable and works well on any hair type as far as I have seen.
14 days ago
I spritz this on my hair, focusing on my ends, after showering and before combing through it. It definitely helps make combing my wet hair a less painful experience and I do believe it conditions and softens my ends which are pretty damaged from heat and braids.
2 months agoTemecula, CA
I love this product!! I usually don’t go out and buy something different than my everyday use, but this i was told is a must! Especially for treated hair. After every shower i spray a few sprays throughout my hair, and brush it through! I love the smell.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Emily B. 5 months ago
I spray this all over my damp hair and then run my fingers through to spread it evenly after a shower. At first, I thought this would make my hair feel greasy, but it doesn't. It's crazy how much this smooths my frizzy, wavy hair!
6 months ago
John Frieda® Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner does it really help? I suffer of bad frizzy hair!
Veronica R. 5 months ago
I use it more to detangle my hair. I prefer using Topganic Hair Moisturizer & Design Cream. It has argon oil which personally helps my frizzy hair. It’s good for both dry and colored hair too!
7 months ago
Kat M. Does this frizz relief really work? I’m looking for something that will take my frizzy hair. My frizz is from over-processing my hair. I have tried the John Frieda Nourishing Oil Elixir and it did not help just made my hair oily.