BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Help reduce the risk of breakage and split ends. Leave-in conditioner spray strengthens and protects against heat. Specially formulated with an infusion of essential Vitamins A, E, and C along with green tea extract and hydrating moisture agents. Experience vibrant, healthy-looking hair. Suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for color-treated and chemically treated hair.

WATER, GLYCERIN, AMODIMETHICONE, PANTHENOL, BISAMINO PEG/PPG-41/3 AMINOETHYL PG-PROPYL DIMETHICONE, VP/DIMETHYLAMINOETHYLMETHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, TRIDECETH-12, DIMETHICONE PEG-8 MEADOWFOAMATE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, FRAGRANCE, POLYQUATERNIUM-59, COCODIMONIUM HYDROXYPROPYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CHELIDONIUM MAJUS EXTRACT, ROSA CANINA FRUIT EXTRACT, OLIVE OIL PEG-7 ESTERS, ASCORBIC ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT

kelly C.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this brand . John Frieda has good prices and I think most of the products actually work. I definitely will keep using his stuff and would recommend it to a friend. This stuff makes brushing my daughter hair. Night and day.
Lexi F.
America
I have long, chemically treated hair. I normally can not let it air dry because it turns into a dry frizzy mess. I recently purchased this leave in conditioner and it is life changing! I've never had a product that worked this well. It eliminates the frizz but doesn't leave that greasy feeling that weighs it down. It is definitely my new fav!
Amanda W.
Deltona
My friend who’s a hair stylist gave me this product and I have to say I am quite impressed! I love the smell and it leaves my hair feeling so soft. I do believe it helps with frizz but doesn’t completely stop it in the Florida humidity. Will be repurchasing! John Frieda® Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner
Shannon T.
Richardson, TX
This is a great leave in conditioner from the drugstore. Although I don’t find it helping over time that much, after I spray it on my damp hair and my hair dries, the texture feels sooo much softer than it would if I had just left it to air dry by itself. I recommend this if you’re looking for a cheap leave in conditioner!
Amber K.
Love this product and it smells amazing! I have long, thick, curly/wavy hair and I wanted something to help control the frizz and define my curls and this has helped get rid of the frizz and leaves my hair shiny and smooth. After trying different things, the best thing for my hair is to spray this all over while my hair is wet. I’ve noticed that if I use a lot of this on completely dry hair, it can make it feel kinda crispy and oily looking so I spray it all over while my hair is wet and if I need to spray some after it dries, I use as little as possible and it works well for me and leaves my hair soft and not-oily looking.
Jennifer G.
Plymouth
I love this stuff. I dont use conditioner on my hair in the shower because of quick oily build up when I do use it. This product keeps my hair soft like conditioner without the build up. Its is a pretty decent price. I've been using it for a couple of years now and will continue to use it.
AngiePerezTV P.
Weston, FL
This is a great detangling conditioner for my long, fine, dry-ends-oily-roots hair. It will condition without weighing my hair down. I can even get away with spraying a bit closer to my roots, if my hair is extremely tangled, without making my roots greasy (a little goes a long way).
Brittney T.
Kermit
I love this this has helped my hair so much it's went from dull and lifeless to viberaint and healthy no frizz hear for me and it is amazing also if u use a straightener on your hair but it's also $7.45plus tax so yeah I'd say the whole system COST you around 24dollars tax and all.
Dacey H.
Reading, PA
This is part of my daily go to routine. Not expensive, but works well in my long semi tangly hair. I actually use as part of my detangling process, so right after my hair is towel dried. I use this, a chi frizz serum and brush my hair from the bottom up. Thanks John Frieda!
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
First i love the packaging because it’s very easy and clean to use i don’t really like dipping my fingers into jars of conditioner. This product left my hair looking fabulous!! My curls are usually dry due to coloring but this makes my hair shine and bounce i love it
Gao Ia L.
Minneapolis, MN
Will this product help dry hair?
Rebecca M.
North Haven, CT
Will this actually help damaged hair? Seen a lot about frizz but not the dry damaged hair dilemma
Lauren W.
How does this compare to other brands? Do you need a lot? Does it leave your hair feeling greasy?
Carmen A.
Does it really help your hair or have your hair oily ?
vanessa L.
Have been wanting to try this product does anyone have recommendations? want to try it but want to know the opinion of those who have used it before buying it!