John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner 1 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Carley C.John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner 1 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Luana L.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

• Does this work good for super thick hair?! I have very thick hair...1 Answers
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
I bought the full-sized product on clearance at shop rite for $2.99. This was my first time trying any John Frieda products. It says spray on damp hair so I sprayed it on after I got out of the shower. However, I had used some Hask leave in spray on my ends when they were dry and it made it super dry and dead feeling. I went back in and sprayed more of the John Frieda on my dry ends and on the length and it's now back to being super soft! It also looks a lot better (especially my dead ends). They don't look as fried. Definitely would recommend!

**Note: My hair texture is thick, dry and damaged. I have been dying my hair for years.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
This is my absolute favorite leave in condioner! It detangles and fights my frizz. I've always loved leave in conditioning products & this is the one I can't live without. I highly recommend to anyone with tangles, frizz & something that's lightweight.
Ashley B.
This is my go to hair product. I use it in wet and dry hair. When my hair needs some extra touches. All the time. It smells good. It leaves my hair soft and frizz free. It's a miracle for $5. I use it as a sort of heat prtotectan. My hair is fine and wavy and as a result it gets frizzy, but not with this.
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
I purchase the larger version of this leave in conditioner, but this is the only size for this product I found on Influenster. This has been a staple in my beauty/hair regimen for a couple of years now. I spray it on my damp hair and it makes my hair smell so good. I believe that my hair has gotten softer and stronger using this product. I will continue purchasing this product.
Ella Y.
Huntsville, AL
This smells very good! It leaves my coarse hair pretty darn soft :). Usually when I get out of the shower my thick hair is very tangled, but this makes it easy to brush out once it dries
Carley C.
stonewall
I use this leave in conditioner every time I wash my hair! I have naturally curly and dry hair so it helps so much. I just let my hair air dry and it's not near as frizzy as it would be when I put no product in it. So worth it. Not too expensive either.
Jackie M.
I used the bigger bottle of this but it helped moisturize my hair more when i felt it was too dry, it's not sticky and doesn't have any strong scents, felt like my hair would be soft after use, had to spray generous amounts to my ends and brush it out to go through my hair
taylor m.
Edwardsville, IL
This doesn't completely eliminate my hair's frizziness, but it does dial it down so much! I let my hair dry for a little bit until it's just damp and then spray this as evenly as I can throughout my hair before brushing it. It works great and it's affordable too!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
John Frieda Frizz Ease is my favorite line of hair care. This daily leave-in conditioner is very affordable and can easily be bought at any pharmacy, such as Riteaid or Duane Reade. Compared to similar products, this conditioner is at the top of the list. It conditions the hair making it smooth, soft and looking healthier. I love using this first and following it with John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon. That the perfect combination for great hair!
Luana L.
I love leave-in. I take care of the hair and I found this product great. Good size........
I like it.
Does this work good for super thick hair?! I have very thick hair and gets frizzy A LOT