John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner 1 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Carley C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

• Does this work good for super thick hair?! I have very thick hair...1 Answers
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
John Frieda Frizz Ease is my favorite line of hair care. This daily leave-in conditioner is very affordable and can easily be bought at any pharmacy, such as Riteaid or Duane Reade. Compared to similar products, this conditioner is at the top of the list. It conditions the hair making it smooth, soft and looking healthier. I love using this first and following it with John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon. That the perfect combination for great hair!
Jackie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the bigger bottle of this but it helped moisturize my hair more when i felt it was too dry, it's not sticky and doesn't have any strong scents, felt like my hair would be soft after use, had to spray generous amounts to my ends and brush it out to go through my hair
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchase the larger version of this leave in conditioner, but this is the only size for this product I found on Influenster. This has been a staple in my beauty/hair regimen for a couple of years now. I spray it on my damp hair and it makes my hair smell so good. I believe that my hair has gotten softer and stronger using this product. I will continue purchasing this product.
Carley C.
stonewall
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this leave in conditioner every time I wash my hair! I have naturally curly and dry hair so it helps so much. I just let my hair air dry and it's not near as frizzy as it would be when I put no product in it. So worth it. Not too expensive either.
taylor m.
Edwardsville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't completely eliminate my hair's frizziness, but it does dial it down so much! I let my hair dry for a little bit until it's just damp and then spray this as evenly as I can throughout my hair before brushing it. It works great and it's affordable too!
Nicholl I.
Sittingbourne , Kent
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really gentle product to use on the hair you only need 1-2 pumps and I apply it is my hair damp and dry on days when I need a little bit of tlc
Does this work good for super thick hair?! I have very thick hair and gets frizzy A LOT