John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner 1 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Luana L.John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioner 1 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Carley C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #89 in Leave-In Conditioner

• Does this work good for super thick hair?! I have very thick hair...1 Answers
Michele N.
I almost exclusively use John Fred is products on my hair! From hair coloring,shampoo and conditioner to products I use on my hair almost every day!
This is one of my favorite leave in products from the FrizEase line! I use this line because I have very dry and frizzy hair from it. This product I just spray in my hair and run a comb through it it help distribute it evenly and it calms my frizzy hair down and leaves it feeling soft and smells good...nice clean scent!
Abby M.
Castle Rock, CO
I love this leave in conditioner! I'm so picky with hair products because I have curly hair that has a mind of its own. I've had too many products mess up my hair, which totally ruins my moon!, But not this guy! I love the frizz ease line, everything I've tried has worked great
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Show me a leave in conditioner I didn’t like and I’ll show you... what’s that saying? Anyways I love leave in conditioners. 1. Because I don’t have time to stand in the shower waiting around and 2. Because it allows a brush to actually travel through my wavy thick lions mane.
Hailey A.
I was a little disappointed on this one. I bought it to help combat some of the frizz I get with my curly hair, but I think it actually made it ten times worse. My hair usually does not take much, but the more I used the worse it became. If I am wearing my hair straight, it is a decent product. The smell is nice, too.
gabriellemilito M.
Limerick
Leaves my hair super soft and had a really nice subtle smell to it. It made my hair shiny and I felt like it helped repair my damaged hair from the overuse of heat products. I would recommend it especially because it’s affordable and effective!
Asli A.
boston
The products from this brand is very afforable and effective I have fine and frizzy hair so I have been hunting down options for my hair texture. The frizz-ease collection overall is very effective and plumps up my hair texture big time
sarah b.
Sartell, MN
Anytime I wash my hair i use this product to get my tangles out. The price is good and the product is as well. I don't think it smells the best and can make my hair more greasy, but it does a good job at making the tangles go away
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your hair look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Keilah A.
FRENCHTOWN, MI
I love this conditioner. Before I tried some high end conditioners this was my go to product. I have fine hair that tangles easy and this makes my hair manageable after a shower and it has a price point everyone can afford.
Marlene H.
I tried this product and felt that it did make hair hair feel smooth but I probably wouldn't buy it again because I've found other brands that do the same thing if not better and they are a little cheaper.
Does this work good for super thick hair?! I have very thick hair and gets frizzy A LOT