BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Formulated with vital nutrients and silk protein, this nourishing conditioner replenishes moisture and helps repel frizz. Creates a barrier to help seal in essential hydration and lock out style-ruining moisture. A daily conditioner for any style of healthier-looking hair.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ERYTHRITOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DICETYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-HYDROXY/METHOXY AMODIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-14M, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCINE, HYDROLYZED SILK, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

• Has anyone tried this product or brand out?? Is it good f...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
Got this stuff in a PR package and let me tell you: WONDERFUL STUFF

I was really skeptical at first as I've used a heat protectant from this brand before and I felt like it made my hair feel like straw..

However, this miracle conditioner leaves my hair a silky soft beyond the rinse of the shower. After my hair has air dried and I've brushed it out I cannot stop feeling it. It really does nourish and condition it! (My hair is blonde/bleached)
Anna N.
Manassas
I was looking for a conditioner that besides smoothing my hair, people would really smell it every where I went. John Frieda daily Nourishment is more than I actually expected. My hair feels really smooth and the smell is just so good. It seems I am wearing some kinda of perfume. I truly recommend it.
Bree R.
Kent, OH
This conditioner does an okay job at restoring damage immediately after use. My hair feels soft and easy to brush through, but will look damage and frizzy the next day. The smell is not too great either. It's too fragranced and the smell stays with you. It's not a bad product but I definitely would not purchase again
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I really really like this stuff I don't even have to leave it in my hair very long before I can wash it out it leaves my hair so soft and the scent is a wonderful. The only downfall is it's not that great for your hair it has parabens and sulfates as far as I can tell from reading the ingredients
Melissa C.
Ellsworth, ME
I’m a sucker for anything that smells great and this is top of my list! AND it actually conditions my hair too!! It did take a little longer to rinse in the shower but did not leave it feeling heavy or greasy. My hair was tame and manageable when dry.
Maritza A.
Alexandria, VA
I really love this product I’ve been using it for a month now and it works wonders my hair has been so soft and hasn’t gone frizzy since I’ve been using this I do recommend it for anyone with really frizzy hair😁💆🏻‍♀️
Doris W.
I received a sample of this and it worked great on my hair. My hair is a little frizzy and with this product it wasn't frizzy. I don't think this product is expensive and you can purchase at any drug stores or Walmart. I will be purchasing this for myself.
Merceades S.
Got this stuff in a PR package and let me tell you: WONDERFUL STUFF

Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this conditioner really made my hair feel so soft and smooth good for all hair types pretty good packaging not the best really nice scent to it and it very long lasting would defiantly buy this again
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Living in Florida fighting the humidity with frizz is a nightmare! I tried this product and love how it was able to control my frizz and conditioned my hair and felt so soft! Great product would definitely recommend!
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone tried this product or brand out?? Is it good for dry damages hair?