BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Formulated with vital nutrients and silk protein, this nourishing conditioner replenishes moisture and helps repel frizz. Creates a barrier to help seal in essential hydration and lock out style-ruining moisture. A daily conditioner for any style of healthier-looking hair.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ERYTHRITOL, DIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DICETYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BIS-HYDROXY/METHOXY AMODIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-14M, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCINE, HYDROLYZED SILK, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

• Has anyone tried this product or brand out?? Is it good f...1 Answers
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
Got this stuff in a PR package and let me tell you: WONDERFUL STUFF

I was really skeptical at first as I've used a heat protectant from this brand before and I felt like it made my hair feel like straw..

However, this miracle conditioner leaves my hair a silky soft beyond the rinse of the shower. After my hair has air dried and I've brushed it out I cannot stop feeling it. It really does nourish and condition it! (My hair is blonde/bleached)
Madason W.
Charlestown , NH
I used to love this conditioner. I have thick hair that is curly and prone to knots so I’m picky about shampoo and conditioner. I used to use the shampoo with it. For about a year to two years I used these. I loved them. They contained my frizz (mostly, definitely tamed it). This conditioner helped with some of the knots (most conditioners do, but I feel as it did its job). Over time my fair started to get heavy and thick and not so pretty anymore. The frizz was still being tamed but my hair was starting to look greasy, thick, and gross. That might just my hair, but I do recommend this, just be cautious if this does happen to you.
Bree R.
Kent, OH
This conditioner does an okay job at restoring damage immediately after use. My hair feels soft and easy to brush through, but will look damage and frizzy the next day. The smell is not too great either. It's too fragranced and the smell stays with you. It's not a bad product but I definitely would not purchase again
Melissa C.
Ellsworth , ME
I’m a sucker for anything that smells great and this is top of my list! AND it actually conditions my hair too!! It did take a little longer to rinse in the shower but did not leave it feeling heavy or greasy. My hair was tame and manageable when dry.
Maritza A.
Alexandria, VA
I really love this product I’ve been using it for a month now and it works wonders my hair has been so soft and hasn’t gone frizzy since I’ve been using this I do recommend it for anyone with really frizzy hair😁💆🏻‍♀️
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Living in Florida fighting the humidity with frizz is a nightmare! I tried this product and love how it was able to control my frizz and conditioned my hair and felt so soft! Great product would definitely recommend!
Anna N.
Manassas
I was looking for a conditioner that besides smoothing my hair, people would really smell it every where I went. John Frieda daily Nourishment is more than I actually expected. My hair feels really smooth and the smell is just so good. It seems I am wearing some kinda of perfume. I truly recommend it.
Elisha D.
Denison, TX
John Frieda moisturizer conditioner is an awesome amazing product. This product is thick and luxurious and really made a huge difference after only a few uses. My hair is naturally curly which means frizzy so if I say it made my hair smooth it really works miracles and I love it just look at my hair now so smooth. John Frieda® Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery Deep Conditioner
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
This is a great conditioner to combat summertime frizz. Its moisturizing and smells nice and fresh. I have thin hair and this doesn't weigh me down at all, which I love! It's so affordable, so I definitely recommend everyone giving it a try!
Anastasia L.
This conditioner works wonders on my hair on these humid summer days. Not only is this hydrating, but I barely get any frizziness. I wouldn't buy it year round as I only need it on those humid days, but I always have a tube of this on hand. For the price it doesn't wonders. #nomorefrizz
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque, NM
Has anyone tried this product or brand out?? Is it good for dry damages hair?

back