BY JOHN FRIEDA® #31 in Hair Mousse

Revive your curls. This curly hair mousse creates definition and hold for touchable, natural-looking curls. Tames frizz and provides heat protection. Suitable for all levels of ringlets and waves to help achieve styles with soft curly hair.

WATER, ISOBUTANE, VP/METHACRYLAMIDE/VINYL IMIDAZOLE COPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-46, PROPANE, PANTHENOL, LAURETH-3, CETEARETH-25, COCOTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE

chandra a.
fife, WA
My favorite mousse of all time! And it seems to last FOREVER. ive had some mousse cans where for whatever reason, i go through it in just a few weeks, this seems to last a few months! And i can apply it when my hair is damp or as a refresher later on in the day. It doesnt weigh my hair down at all. I recommend for curly girls
Stephanie P.
Love this product! It definitely helps revive my curls and it smells wonderful. I like to use a diffuser to curl my hair even more after applying this mousse. I just started using it about 2 months ago and it's become a staple hair product. My curls are long-lasting with this product. Overall really great and I recommend this to anyone who has curls they want to revive or try a new curling product!
Brittany S.
Cincinnati, OH
Great product for my naturally really curly but also really frizzy hair!! Exceeded my expectations, just like all of the John Frieda frizz ease products have done!! Great price for the product, would definitely recommend to others
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
John Frieda products are awesome on my thin curly hair. The only issue that I have is sometimes they can be a bit too moisturizing. That is not the case with this one. It is the perfect amount of moisture and hold. It makes my curls look fantastic for multiple days. Usually I have to work pretty hard to get my curls looking good on the second day. This one makes my curls look good on the second day for sure!
Lauren W.
I love this. It locks my waves in place and keeps the frizz at Bay. My hair never becomes a frizzy disaster when I use this and it always looks like I just washed and styled my hair. A must have.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
All that wild false marketing out there... John Frieda is one of few trusted brands in my hair arsenal. It's the only product I have found where Volume + Conditioning are not antithetical terms. It's great to see my hair full with vibrant shine, health, volume...without having to layer on tacky hair products (sprays and mousses and the like). Scent The scent is inoffensive and unremarkable, which is what I prefer.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
John Frieda is a best friend to curly hair! This product is a must when styling and finishing your look. It energized my curls by helping to bring back the definition and natural pattern. It is not sticky and leaves hair soft. Great product and brand!
Bren m.
Traverse City
Not the right product for my hair type I guess. Leaves my hair feeling like a product in it, not light and have to wash it out by end of day. Maybe just due to my multi hair type.
Linda W.
Winston Salem, NC
So I was disappointed using this product. First off, let me say I have a lot of hair and its looonnngg. Well I used this product and it left my hair feeling ooiiilllyyy. Ugghh
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s good for holding curls if you plan to curl your hair or waves. I use when my hair is damp. Let it dry. When I curl my hair I would brush it out and then use a little bit of the mousse and scrunch them together and sometimes make it a bit messy. I like it because it’s one product you use and you don’t need hair spray.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
Does this leave your hair crunchy?
Amanda L.
La Motte, IA
What do you think? I've been a gel user for years with my curly hair, but I'm sick of the texture- is this a good replacement?
Savanna P.
Montgomery, AL
Does this make hair crunchy at all? I need a good mousse, but I want to keep soft curls.
Isabel T.
Madison, WI
Does this actually make your hair hold curls better?
Angelica B.
Does this really help with frizz?