BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Revive your curls. This curly hair mousse creates definition and hold for touchable, natural-looking curls. Tames frizz and provides heat protection. Suitable for all levels of ringlets and waves to help achieve styles with soft curly hair.

WATER, ISOBUTANE, VP/METHACRYLAMIDE/VINYL IMIDAZOLE COPOLYMER, POLYQUATERNIUM-46, PROPANE, PANTHENOL, LAURETH-3, CETEARETH-25, COCOTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE

Tabbi A.
A lot of people seem to love this product, but for some reason, it just does not provide the results I'm searching for. It gives average hold to your curls but it seems kind of heavy and weighs down my hair each time I use it. I'm glad most people can call this a staple but it did not work for me. Wouldn't recommend if you have thinner hair.
chandra a.
renton, WA
My favorite mousse of all time! And it seems to last FOREVER. ive had some mousse cans where for whatever reason, i go through it in just a few weeks, this seems to last a few months! And i can apply it when my hair is damp or as a refresher later on in the day. It doesnt weigh my hair down at all. I recommend for curly girls
Marilynn E.
Chicago
This is nice! It smells amazing. It leaves your curls a little crunchy but so does every other curl defining mousse. I think it does what it says it will, and if your curls need a boost, I would definitely recommend this product.
Carisa S.
Before I started using cremes and gel to style my curls this was my baby. This is now my two day or three day curls product to try to revive them back to life so I do not add too much gel product into my hair.
Lizzy E.
Chicago
This is, without a doubt, my holy grail hair product. I use it every single day after I shower, and it seriously smooths down my normally frizzy mess of hair. I have long, thick, wavy hair that doesn't play well with all products- most "frizz fighting" products do not help at all. This mousse, however, is lightweight, smoothing, and helps boost the curl in my hair. I recommend it to everyone and anyone.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
John Frieda products are awesome on my thin curly hair. The only issue that I have is sometimes they can be a bit too moisturizing. That is not the case with this one. It is the perfect amount of moisture and hold. It makes my curls look fantastic for multiple days. Usually I have to work pretty hard to get my curls looking good on the second day. This one makes my curls look good on the second day for sure!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
John Frieda is a best friend to curly hair! This product is a must when styling and finishing your look. It energized my curls by helping to bring back the definition and natural pattern. It is not sticky and leaves hair soft. Great product and brand!
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It’s good for holding curls if you plan to curl your hair or waves. I use when my hair is damp. Let it dry. When I curl my hair I would brush it out and then use a little bit of the mousse and scrunch them together and sometimes make it a bit messy. I like it because it’s one product you use and you don’t need hair spray.
Sarah G.
I don’t have naturally curly hair, but I do like to scrunch and / or curl my hair occasionally and this is my go-to product. It adds enough texture to my hair to hold a curl, without looking crunchy or wet. I’ve tried a lot of mousses (granted, they were all drugstore products), and this is by far the best.
emma m.
Purchased at: CVS
this mousse adds so much volume and definition to my natural waves of my hair. it works for any hair type, my cousin used this and she has straight hair and it made her hair wavy, inane!! i have wavy hair already, but with this product, the waves are defined and absolutely frizz free. i’m 100% buying again.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Does this leave your hair crunchy?
Savanna P.
Montgomery, AL
Does this make hair crunchy at all? I need a good mousse, but I want to keep soft curls.
Amanda L.
La Motte, IA
What do you think? I've been a gel user for years with my curly hair, but I'm sick of the texture- is this a good replacement?
Isabel T.
Madison, WI
Does this actually make your hair hold curls better?
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
Does this product dry out your hair? A lot of less expensive curl products I have found really leave my hair dealing like straw.