BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Cleanses & hydrates for curly styles

Safe for colour-treated hair

Define and enhance your curls for instantly easier styling results. Formulated with Jojoba Oil, this shampoo hydrates naturally curly hair for perfect, beautiful curls.

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamide MEA, Parfum, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Glycine, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-39, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Olea Europea Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene

Barb C.
Heath Springs, SC
I have purchased the Frizz Ease products in the past and I was not really pleased. I bought this item at Walmart just to see how it worked and I was well pleased. I have naturally curly hair that can be frizzy in certain types of weather. This product was not heavy and did seem to help with then frizziness. One thing that i am still not particularly fond of is the smell of this product. I'm not sure if it is some of the chemicals in this or what, but I have never been a fan of the frizz ease products smell.
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
After using countless shampoos on my frizzy, unruly, curly hair... I am pleased to announce that I have found a life long friend in John Frieda! It leaves my hair silky smooth with my curls defined without even putting product in it. I am so pleased with it, as it has went above and beyond my expectations. It smells amazing, and it seems as though you don't need to use as much as other brands.
Marissa E.
Madera, CA
Works great for frizz, my hair was really frizzy and gross, and I saw a review on YouTube sk I had to try it! And it worked awesome, the rice is definitely worth the amount of product you get, and it works very well I was super impressed, because I didn't think it'd be that good. But proved me wrong!
Rachel E.
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! It is so hard for me to deal with my frizzy curly/wavy hair, especially in the summer, and this shampoo is a lifesaver! I really like using it on days when I am not blow-drying my hair and letting it air dry because I know my curls will look great and won't be frizzy.
Cynthia G.
Channelview
John Frieda's products are amazing! I have extremely curly and frizzy hair and when I use these products I notice my hair is much more manageable. Frizz-ease curl around shampoo really holds my curls and help keep the frizz controllable. I highly recommend it for curly hair.
Rachel J.
Venice, CA
It's amazing makes hair curly when it was just wavy... the conditioner and curling spray are great too...love the smell and feel of hair and all... I only use it when I really want curly hair without a curling iron. Does a great beach wave I'd buy it again for sure
Lilya G.
Redmond, WA
I have very thick curly long hair that is usually always frizzy. I can never find a shampoo that can tame my wild mane until this one. Along with the amazing product you get for such a affordable price it doesn't hurt that the packaging is high end as well.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I like this one almost as much as I like the brilliant brunette line. It amplifies my curls while cutting down on frizz. It also does not weigh my hair down the way some anti-frizz products do. I still keep my volume.
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this shampoo and conditioner on my hair because I have curly curly super curly hair and it does the job! I love it! I love the smell and how great it works to maintain the curls on lockdown!
Angel R.
I love using this because my hair tends to get frizzy most of the time and with this product it really helps and controls the frizz. It works grea . I do recommend to my friends all the time
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
How good is this shampoo?