John Frieda Frizz-Ease Clearly Defined Styling Gel uploaded by Kayla C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #43 in Hair Gel

John Frieda Frizz-Ease® Clearly Defined™ Styling Gel.
London, Paris, New York.
Offers curl control + hold.
For curly styles. see more...

Jana L.
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
This is a great product for curly hair that tends to get frizzy. In the summer my curls loose their definition and I struggle with frizz in the humidity. A small amount of this keeps the frizz at bay and gives my curls definition. I also use this when I straighten my hair with a flat into and it does a wonderful job of keeping my hair smooth and frizz free!
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Platte City, MO
The John Frieda Frizz-Ease Clearly Defined Styling Gel worked well to get rid of frizz, however it weighed my hair down and made it a little greasy. I have had better success with drug store products. It was not bad, but I feel it may be better if it could be lighter, so it won't weigh down my hair.
Christine M.
Christine M.
West Chester
Does a great job at controlling frizz. It is not heavy and sticky like other brands. Its container is appealing because of being able to see the product. Style stays light and movable with the gel. Have bought the product several times. Do not use it daily but top of my list for choices of hair gel.
Evonne S.
Evonne S.
Cloverdale, CA
I love this stuff on days when I don't feel like straightening my hair and just want to let my fine naturally waves hair flow. After I shampoo and condition my hair I apply with my hands and lightly scrunch to bring out the waves. It's so easy no dry time and no frizzy look. Love this stuff.
Cindy H.
Cindy H.
Maryville, TN
This product is amazing it doesn't make your hair greasy and it smells great. It helps your hair to not tangle when you get out of the shower and even helps it to not tangle when your hair is completely dried. I would definitely recommend this product when trying to find a detangler.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Genesee
My hair is naturally curly but in the mornings it always look a little dull . So I usually put some of this stuff in it to give it more of a natural shape and texture . I would definitely recommend this product to people who need a little push up when their hair is not working good.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Merrimack, NH
I like this gel because it has good hold, but on the negative side it can leave hair crunchy or looking wet. You have to be very careful about the amount that you use because a little goes a long way. The product has a nice smell, but I would probably not buy this product again.
Heather r.
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
I use john Frieda products often and I find that they are overrated. Most of the time I hope for a result that I don't get so it's not really worth the money but I do like how it doesn't make my hair feel like a board like Garnier does so it's the lesser of 2 evils for me.
Honor W.
Honor W.
Dexter, MO
I love all John Frieda Products I have tried, but this Frizz Ease Gel is really great for frizzy curly, and uncontrollable hair. It doesn't weigh your hair down badly either. I feel that it is priced perfectly for the value of the product and would recommend it.
Cheyenne N.
Cheyenne N.
Anaheim, CA
Works well & helps the curls have a strong hold, but it feels a little too sticky and thick to be 100% effective as a spray like the bottle intends tbh but overall it's great & I use it when I wanna rock my curls & not have to worry about poofy frizz all day!