John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Clearly Defined® Gel uploaded by Alexandre S.John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Clearly Defined® Gel uploaded by Megan J.John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Clearly Defined® Gel uploaded by Kayla C.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Curly hair gel defines, controls, and smoothes even stubborn hair for consistent, shiny curls. Expertly formulated, this curl gel helps fight frizz and achieve smooth curls for defined style after style. A non-sticky, non-greasy, alcohol-free formula. Contains a UV filter.

WATER, VP/VA COPOLYMER, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CARBOMER, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, BENZOPHENONE-4, DIMETHICONE, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, GELATIN, MICA, CARMINE, VIOLET 2, TITANIUM DIOXIDE

Hailey C.
Ray, OH
I love John Frieda it is one of the only brands that actually does what it says it will. It helps so much with my frizz and lasts all day. It also smells good and doesn’t make my hair feel greasy, which i have a greasy scalp unless I wash my hair everyday so I recommend this to anyone who has greasy hair and has problems with frizz.
Ronda K.
Travelers Rst, SC
I absolutely love John Frieda products!! Not as expensive as some products and works just as well. Very good value not overpriced. My hair color is a dark blonde. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Kimberly H.
I was never the one to use gel on my curly hair because it dries it or so much but this didn’t at all! It kept my hair in place without getting frizz and didn’t leave my hair too hard. It smelled amazing and was very affordable. Totally recommend.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This works so well for my hair. I have wavy hair that is always frizzy. This takes away the frizz and adds a smooth and silky look to it. It’s a great product for taking away frizz and adding shine. It works for curls as well. I recommend it.
Veronica e.
Marion, AR
Best hair gel I have ever used! I first discovered it ~10 years ago and it's been my go to product since! It controls my frizzy hair without making my hair sticky. I am still able to run my fingers through my hair. Using this product does take some practice to figure out how much to use, because if you use too little, hair can still frizz, but too much can cause the dreaded crunchy hair. Overall, I would recommend it for any curly head.
Dominika Q.
I not use usually styling gel but when I do! I using this product and I am more than satisfied when I compare to alternatives I choose this one. It’s effective and it does the job what is suppose to. I will buy again.
Elizabeth A.
State College, PA
I was hesitant to using this product because most gels dry out my hair but this is not an alcohol based gel and is very genital on your hair. It’s very affordable and actually a quality product. Because of this product, I’ve gone on to try other frizz ease products as well! Becoming a big fan!
Jennifer K.
Just a small dab will do you for the whole day. Place a small about on your palms, rub it through your hair and your hair stays nice and smooth with zero frizzy hairs. I love John Frieda because they have quality products. Although it’s not cheap it is so worth it. Works on me with thick straight hair.
Lei N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yes!! A product that works well with my Polynesian thick hair and keeps it in place most of the day! I have the pump bottle one and I love using it for stray hair and styling. A little goes a long way and I love that I still have a lot left to use after a month of using this.
Diana R.
plant city, FL
I've never had an issue with frizzease line. I do wish they would control my hair better but what they do manage to keep this mane of my decently frizz free. I like the hold. It does do good to have it on hand for those extra wild days. My hair is a crazy mess of curls.
Lizbeth R.
Oxnard, CA
Is this product good ?
April B.
Hamilton, ON
Does this product actually help? I have extremely dry hair that seems to want to fall out continuously. Yes my hair is coloured, but only about once a year.
Lisa f.