John Frieda Frizz-Ease Care Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Michelle W.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #34 in Leave-In Conditioner

Infuses hair with a high-potency blend of Vitamins A, E & C, green tea extract & nourishing moisture.  Makes hair strong & resistant to breakage; instantly detangles. Nurture your hair and see it shine. Fortifying & conditioning formula instantly detangles and improves manageability while nourishing dry, damaged hair with an infusion of vitamins and nutrients.  With a protective blend of Vitamins A, E, C and green tea extract, it helps safeguard hair from damage caused by heat-styling and sun exposure.  Formula with wheat protein and glycerin helps repair and revitalize.  The result:  silky-smooth hair with improved strength and a healthy, vibrant shine. For further information, visit johnfrieda.com or call ; see more...

• I have wavy and frizzy hair but my roots get oily easily. Will th...2 Answers
  • I have really curly, afro hair. Does it help prev... Be the first to answer!
  • Will this help with static in the winter? I have longer hair and ...2 Answers
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Care Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray
  • "you do have to use a little bit to get full effectiveness, but it smells great and leaves hair soft." in 2 reviews
  • "i use it right after a i get out the shower to help protect my hair for the heat i usual put on it to dry my hair since it has heat protection in it already or i can simple use it to help give my curly hair some hold " in 1 review
  • "As someone with super unruly hair, I actually cut out regular conditioner and started using this instead." in 1 review
  • "As an added bonus, it makes my hair smell nice, which is great for someone who washes it like 2x a month (don't you do judge-y eyes at me)." in 1 review
  • "Definitely lessens the appearance of frizz and works whether sprayed on damp or dry hair." in 1 review
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I recently moved to a house that has hard water. I tried a filter, but my hair still turns into a rat's nest in an instant. Seeing as I rent, and can't alter the water here, I chose to use a detangler/leave in conditioner.

No matter how much conditioner I used in the shower, I would still shed tears trying to brush my hair. I used this (without using a conditioner in the shower) and am so happy I did! Brushing is a breeze again. I have very curly/wavy, kind of oily hair, and this stuff is light weight, and keeps my hair soft. Once my hair is dried, you wouldn't be able to tell I have anything in it. Would definitely recommend!
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
I really enjoy using this product. I am African American and I used to straighten my hair with a relaxer. I used this after washing and conditioning and it helps keep the moisture in my hair. After using a blowdryer to straighten, it comes out soft and straight.
Now I am natural and still use it on my curls. They are soft after adding it to my wet hair and it retains the curls and coils I have. Nice product!
Ariel M.
No matter how much conditioner I used in the shower, I would still shed tears trying to brush my hair. I used this (without using a conditioner in the shower) and am so happy I did! Brushing is a breeze again. I have very straight hair and this stuff is light weight, and keeps my hair soft. Once my hair is dried, you wouldn't be able to tell I have anything in it. Would definitely recommend!
Nini L.
I have very long and frizzy hair. The only way I can make it work is to use oils or leave-in conditioner. I like to use this product more, because it doesn't leave my hair greasy, this is the main problem of using any kind of oils, I don't like to wadh my hair everyday. I really recommend this product if you have the same struggle as I do.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
John Freda has lots of great products in this product did not let me down!! I love the pump bottle for easy application, I love that it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy her looking like that you sprayed conditioner in it, overall a great product that will leave your hair looking healthy and help make your hair even healthier
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This is a good product. i ha ent used it in a pretty long time but i do like it. i had picked it up, i think, at the grocery store. I'm always looking for a leave in lol. it did help with entangling, but i wasn't crazy about the frizz control aspect of it. if it controlled frizz better i would have done a higher score.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Just tried this because I had got a sample of it. I liked the thought of a leave in conditioner to help my hair. So I tried it until it was gone. I usually let my hair air dry and while using the spray I did the same and the frizzes definitely not as bad an my hair felt so soft. I went out and bought a bottle.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Controls Frizz, Easy To Use, Lightweight, Non-Greasy, After showering I towel dry my hair and add a couple of sprays into my hair Then use a wide tooth comb to comb it in. I recommend it is very good to comb your hair without much effort, is a product that should not miss in your vanity
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This brand always gets a 5 star rating from me. The best hands down at the drug store until something proves to be better for me. Love the leave-in and it does something special for my hair. Also love the serum and use it daily. This frizzy girl needs all the help she can get.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
This product is amazing! i have made this a habit of putting it in my hair every time i wash it and i have noticed that my hair is smoothr and silkier than ever. not only that but its much easier to manage and brush through on a daily basis. i highly recommend.
Carmen A.
Does it really help your hair or have your hair oily ?
Kori D.
Vinton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this be good for someone with naturally curly hair that is extremely dry?
Isabella S.
San Antonio
I have wavy and frizzy hair but my roots get oily easily. Will this product be okay to use? Should I only use it on my ends where it gets the most frizz?
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Will this help with static in the winter? I have longer hair and the dry winter air drives me crazy!
clarissa d.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have really curly, afro hair. Does it help prevent shrinkage after washing?