John Frieda Frizz-Ease Care Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Michelle h.John Frieda Frizz-Ease Care Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray uploaded by Michelle W.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #69 in Leave-In Conditioner

Infuses hair with a high-potency blend of Vitamins A, E & C, green tea extract & nourishing moisture.  Makes hair strong & resistant to breakage; instantly detangles. Nurture your hair and see it shine. Fortifying & conditioning formula instantly detangles and improves manageability while nourishing dry, damaged hair with an infusion of vitamins and nutrients.  With a protective blend of Vitamins A, E, C and green tea extract, it helps safeguard hair from damage caused by heat-styling and sun exposure.  Formula with wheat protein and glycerin helps repair and revitalize.  The result:  silky-smooth hair with improved strength and a healthy, vibrant shine. For further information, visit johnfrieda.com or call ; see more...

• I have wavy and frizzy hair but my roots get oily easily. Will th...2 Answers
  • I have really curly, afro hair. Does it help prev... Be the first to answer!
  • Will this help with static in the winter? I have longer hair and ...2 Answers
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Care Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray
  • "you do have to use a little bit to get full effectiveness, but it smells great and leaves hair soft." in 2 reviews
  • "As someone with super unruly hair, I actually cut out regular conditioner and started using this instead." in 1 review
  • "i use it after every time i wash my hair." in 1 review
  • "i use it right after a i get out the shower to help protect my hair for the heat i usual put on it to dry my hair since it has heat protection in it already or i can simple use it to help give my curly hair some hold " in 1 review
  • "It makes combing and blow drying so much easier." in 1 review
Ky W.
Queen city
I used this product a few weeks ago when I was hunting Dream Curls. This product did not do what Dream Curls did for my hair. I am so disappointed that the first shampoo & conditioner that ever worked for my hair is discontinued. Please bring them back!!!
Christian H.
Fenton, MI
I like this leave in conditioner it is a nice light product which is really comfortable. I really like the brand itself, it’s not too expensive but it is a very good quality product. It also keeps my hair from tangling and snagging.
Katie P.
Lavalette
This leave-in conditioner spray is amazing. It’s great for frizzy hair. It makes my hair feel more smooth. Has a nice scent. Price is great, comparable to more expensive alternatives. Overall, very satisfied with this stuff. I’d buy again!
Jayla Rae H.
Scottsburg, IN
This is a must have in my haircare routine! This helps intros frizz when I wear my hair curly and gives my hair shine when I wear it straight. The price is affordable and the bottle lasts quite awhile for being used everyday.
Harley H.
College Station, TX
I love leave in conditioner and this one is by far my favorite. It makes your hair so shiny and soft. The smell is also really good. I use it every other time I wash my hair. This is the type of product that I would even take on a trip with me, I love it that muh
Erika M.
I only use this product during the winter season my hair is normally wavy, but during these season my hair gets super frizzy and concontrolable, I simply apply the leave in conditioner and it's easier to manage my hair.
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
I bought this because the ingredients on the back of the bottle were amazing. I love that this includes many proteins for your hair, and also has a heat protectant in it already. I apply this right after I get out of my shower. It helps with detangling my hair and leaves my hair healthier and stronger, resisting breakage. I can't be without it now, and will continue to repurchase.
Ashley D.
Cumberland
Everybody should try this product! I like to use it right after I towel try my hair, and before I use any other hair product. A couple of sprays & I run my fingers through it (combs wreck my curls) and my hair is so much smoother, shinier, and softer! Makes hair so much more manageable
Gia M.
I've been using other products of this brand for coloured blonde hair and had good results. Its hard to find leave-in conditioners that don't weigh your hair down or make your hair look clean. This specific product does nice job. Although I wouldn't apply it on a daily basis.
Alicia C.
John freida is a tried and true brand hair product that has been on the market at top levels for many many years. This product adds great volume with blow drying and added softness. It is a brand that offers many diffent types of amazing product for different uses. All work great
Carmen A.
Does it really help your hair or have your hair oily ?
Kori D.
Vinton, VA
Would this be good for someone with naturally curly hair that is extremely dry?
Isabella S.
San Antonio
I have wavy and frizzy hair but my roots get oily easily. Will this product be okay to use? Should I only use it on my ends where it gets the most frizz?
Jennifer W.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Will this help with static in the winter? I have longer hair and the dry winter air drives me crazy!
clarissa d.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have really curly, afro hair. Does it help prevent shrinkage after washing?