BY JOHN FRIEDA®

• Provides immediate frizz resistance in the shower and with continued use the benefits get stronger--providing even smoother, more manageable, frizz-free hair over time.

• Works from the inside out, fights frizz at the source for ultra-smooth hair.

• With Pure Coconut Oil

• I have frizzy hair. How well does this product work? Wha...1 Answers
  • I have tried so many hair straightening products to try a...1 Answers
  • How many used does it take to see a noticeable difference?3 Answers
John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Beyond Smooth™ Frizz-Immunity Shampoo
  • "i have really curly hair and it always fells very dry, even in the shower and by the time i get out of the shower my hair is pretty much dry all the way." in 6 reviews
Megin B.
Champaign, IL
Frizz-Ease is definitely one of my favorite shampoos. A few years ago, when I was really struggling with frizzy, damaged hair that I just couldn’t seem to manage, I️ came across this shampoo and it’s paired conditioner. This product not only leaves your hair silky smooth and moisturized, but it smells amazing!
Christina C.
Cane Ridge, TN
I love this product. This is my favorite shampoo they make. I have frizzy hair and this shampoo totally helps keep the frizz away. I like that it isn’t to expensive either. Run out now and buy John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Beyond Smooth™ Frizz-Immunity Shampoo
Melissa P.
Spring
Using this after a shower than stying my hair worked best for me. I dont have any concerns about this product it makes my hair feel great and smelling good for a very long time. It isnt oily and sticky i would buy this product again most deffineltly.
Tara D.
Westminster
This is a great shampoo for my hair because it does help tame the frizz..... I use a clarifying shampoo once or twice a week when I use these products but they do stand up to the humidity during the summer and it’s best to use them together
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
For a drug store shampoo, this isn’t that bad. It keeps your hair from getting those pesky fly aways. I’ve had a lot of clients use this. I’ve never really heard anything negative about it.. and their hair always feels great!
Allison C.
Moorpark , CA
I discovered this shampoo when it was first put out over the summer and I've been using it in my shower ever since. I feel like over time it has tamed my frizz more and more which is a battle I've been fighting for years so it's nice to find something that actually works! These are a little more pricey at about $12-13 per bottle, but definitely worth it and cheaper than a lot of other higher end brands.
Eden M.
Baltimore
The only shampoo I use. This stuff is amazing and I never travel anywhere without it. It’s the only shampoo that knows how to deal with my frizzy hair and makes more manageable. I’ve been using it for years and don’t plan on stopping.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
John Frieda is my go to brand for my hair! There shampoo targets damage and transforms hair to be beautiful and healthy. After one use, my hair looked amazing with reduced evidence of damage. With continued use, the results just got better and better!
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve had very thin hair for some time now and I was interested in getting this product. I love how it takes away my frizziness but doesn’t weigh it down. This brand is a highly prestigious brand and I definitely recommend it for anyone.
Heather S.
Oak Hill, WV
This shampoo works like magic with the frizz control and it leaves your hair soft and smells amazing too I love his brand of hair products would most definitely love to try his other products.
Kimberly M.
Clarksville, TN
Does this product make your hair oily or greasy?
Valencia P.
Birmingham, AL
Did it work for every type hair?
Natalie L.
I have very curly hair that can become frizzy. I have tried so many different shampoo/conditioners and haven't found one I love yet. What do y'all think about this product? Would you recommend this one or another one?
kristine b.
surrey, bc
How well does it work, because i have bad case of frizzy hair?
Simoli P.
Does this help get rid of frizz all day?