BY JOHN FRIEDA®

• The perfect foundation for frizz-free styles.

• Provides smoother hair with continued use for easier styling & more manageable hair.

• Non-silicone formula, with Frizz-Immunity Complex, works from the inside-out, eliminating frizz at the source for added control and manageability

• With Pure Coconut Oil

• Does this actually work well? because I've tried many products th...3 Answers
  • What the heck is a hair primer? I bet this is a r... Be the first to answer!
  • How is this hair primer when compared to others on the market? 1 Answers
Maureen N.
Baltimore, MD
I used to use a heavier serum, but after getting my hair professionally straightened I didn't have a need for the serum anymore. I switched to this and love it. It keeps my hair soft, but I still have to use it in tandem with a hair creme (I use Pantene Ultimate 10 BB Creme). I only gave it 4 stars because it claims to "gradually build for enhanced smoothing" which I haven't noticed and have been using it for over 7 months.
Anne T.
Silverdale, WA
This was amazing. I forgot what shampoo and conditioner I used but I used heat protectant followed by this primer and blow dried my hair followed by the john frieda secret weapon. My hair is frizzy everyday and that day it was amazing. It felt smooth and a little goes a long way on my fine hair.
Cheyenne W.
Wellston, OH
This is one of my everyday go-to products by Frizz-ease. I have super curly and kinky hair so this product helps me define my curls to the point where this is all I use anymore. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with a frizzy hair problem!
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
ANOTHER HAIR PRODUCT FROM JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE COLLECTION. PRIMER FOR MY HAIR.. WORKS FROM INSIDE.. OUT; PROTECTED & PROVIDING A SHIELD TO KEEP MY HAIR STYLED FOR DAYS. AND OF COURSE FRIZZ FREE! 👍😉👍
@influenster @johnfrieda #holygrail #contest #review
Andrea R.
I came around this at walmart while looking for something to help with my frizzy hair.It is awsome I felt my hair weightless,smooth, and when styled it was just perfect !Will buy again ,it's also $5 ,so am very satisfied with the price and product!
Rachel S.
I love this so much! It smells really good, and it's pretty affordable. It actually works really well. I have thick, frizzy hair and this helped a lot. It has really nice packaging. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Erica D.
This product is a great companion to the shampoo and does a great job of controlling frizz. Easy to use with the pump bottle. Just apply to your hair after you give it a quick towel dry. I blow dry after it dries a little.
Kristine M.
Kapolei, HI
I really like this product and all the john Frieda line! Must try I have frizzy hair all the time. I just use one or two pumps and apply to my hair. Very affordable. I would recommend this to everyone
Emily B.
Denver, CO
This is the perfect product for my hair. I have really straight hair and so curls don't stay well but this totally changed everything! And the smell is awesome.
Nicole N.
Coon Rapids, MN
This was a life save during the holidays. Between the weather and and having to take my jacket on and off a lot I had no out of control hair.
Ariana Z.
Will this make my hair look greasy?
Theresa S.
Does it make the hair look greasy faster?
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best way to use this product? Any tips ?
melanie f.
Does this actually work well? because I've tried many products that claim to be "anti frizz" but none work very well, so I'm just wondering, is it worth the price??
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanna try this. does it work? on all hair types? if not which does it works best on?