John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Beyond Smooth™ Frizz-Immunity Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra M.John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Beyond Smooth™ Frizz-Immunity Conditioner uploaded by Sandra D.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

• Provides immediate frizz resistance in the shower and with continued use the benefits get stronger--providing even smoother, more manageable, frizz-free hair over time.

• Works from the inside out, fights frizz at the source for ultra-smooth hair.

• With Pure Coconut Oil.

• I've been looking for a good frizz taming product but my hair is ...1 Answers
  • Does this flake up after it dries out in your hair? 2 Answers
  • I'm mixed and have naturally curly hair. Will this work for me to...2 Answers
Amy K.
I've been using Frizz Ease for years. My hair has gone from pin straight to tight ringlet curls and everything in between. These products work to fight humidity and frizz. Priced affordably I am highly satisfied with this product. It's a great stocking stuffer. John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon Flawless Finishing Creme
Rocio S.
Spring Lake, MI
Best shampoo and a conditioner, the conditioner doesn’t leave my gear greasy it makes it smooth easy to style, my hair is naturally oily and it is hard to find a product that would make my hair frizzy free and healthy looking
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
I tend to have very frizzy hair in the summer when it is humid out. I tried John Frieda Frizz ease conditioner and was very satisfied with the results. I would not use on color treated hair. But compared to other frizz control conditioners this works very well.
Jessica D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
After working in the beauty industry for 6 + years, I can safely say I've tried a good amount of hair products, from salon brands, to luxury brands as well as drugstore brands so I feel I have a good collection of products to compare to.
Here's some info on my hair: It's color treated, long (lower back) with a natural wave and a tenancy to frizz (I also live in a humid climate so that doesn't help). My hair is a little more coarse than most and has a medium thickness. All in all, a perfect candidate for any frizz fighting products.
That being said, I liked this conditioner. I used about a quarter size and massaged into my hair starting at midshaft and working down to the ends, smoothing any left on the top closer to my roots. (I've used the deluxe sized sample 4 times and still have some left) After rinsing, my hair felt soft. After towel drying, I applied a dime size of the primer and let air dry.
As an entire set, the shampoo, conditioner and primer did wonders for my hair! I was able to let my hair dry naturally (no hot tools at all) and I didn't look like my usual chia pet head. I will definitely buy these products in the future and recommend them to other people with similar hair/texture. *I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and testing purposes and this did not affect my review or make it bias in any way.
Austyn C.
I got a sample of this product in my wal mart beauty box. I recently took it on a trip with me and was super pleased. I struggle with dry hair and my conditioner really makes a difference. This one did a great job leaving my hair moisturized and smooth.
jm :.
Where do I even start.... I love this I have very frizzy/curly hair and it's perfect for me. And it even last through the humidity. It keeps my hair very smooth and shiny. I was very satisfied and if you use it with the shampoo it works even better.
Mynt C.
I have long curly hair so I do need protection from humidity. This is safe for color treated hair. It does help with humidity however there is a slight stiffness to the hair afterwords which can go away if you combbt through.
Rose L.
Nutley, NJ
Pricey for a conditioner that doesn't deliver as promised. It make hair knot-free, but my curls frizzed anyway. It smells fine, nothing too exciting. I would not repurchase. (I did use the whole line to give it a fair test.)
Vanessa M.
San antonio , TX
This does a good job of making my hair smooth and not frizzy it is safe for my ombré and highlighted hair it's in between affordable and pricey it targets the frizziness and smoothness of your hair perfectly I am satisfied
Alex S.
I've been using this so much recently and I'm obsessed! The coconut oil really helps hydrate my curly fizzy hair. My hair is smoother and feels soft. It also smells really good and I will continue to repurchase it!
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This stuff looks great but a little pricey - I have long hair and wonder how much product you have to use for good results?
Vanessa D.
JB Andrews, MD
Does this flake up after it dries out in your hair?
Cherie C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I'm mixed and have naturally curly hair. Will this work for me to wear my hair natural or is it more for flat ironing your hair?
Natasha C.
Victoria, BC
I've been looking for a good frizz taming product but my hair is quite fine and dry so I'm looking for something that will not leave too much residue and weigh my hair down, but will still be moisturizing. Any recommendations for this?