John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Beyond Smooth™ Frizz-Immunity Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra M.John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Beyond Smooth™ Frizz-Immunity Conditioner uploaded by Sandra D.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

• Provides immediate frizz resistance in the shower and with continued use the benefits get stronger--providing even smoother, more manageable, frizz-free hair over time.

• Works from the inside out, fights frizz at the source for ultra-smooth hair.

• With Pure Coconut Oil.

Rocio S.
Spring Lake, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best shampoo and a conditioner, the conditioner doesn’t leave my gear greasy it makes it smooth easy to style, my hair is naturally oily and it is hard to find a product that would make my hair frizzy free and healthy looking
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to have very frizzy hair in the summer when it is humid out. I tried John Frieda Frizz ease conditioner and was very satisfied with the results. I would not use on color treated hair. But compared to other frizz control conditioners this works very well.
Austyn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this product in my wal mart beauty box. I recently took it on a trip with me and was super pleased. I struggle with dry hair and my conditioner really makes a difference. This one did a great job leaving my hair moisturized and smooth.
jm :.
Where do I even start.... I love this I have very frizzy/curly hair and it's perfect for me. And it even last through the humidity. It keeps my hair very smooth and shiny. I was very satisfied and if you use it with the shampoo it works even better.
Mynt C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long curly hair so I do need protection from humidity. This is safe for color treated hair. It does help with humidity however there is a slight stiffness to the hair afterwords which can go away if you combbt through.
Rose L.
Nutley, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey for a conditioner that doesn't deliver as promised. It make hair knot-free, but my curls frizzed anyway. It smells fine, nothing too exciting. I would not repurchase. (I did use the whole line to give it a fair test.)
Vanessa M.
San antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does a good job of making my hair smooth and not frizzy it is safe for my ombré and highlighted hair it's in between affordable and pricey it targets the frizziness and smoothness of your hair perfectly I am satisfied
Alex S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this so much recently and I'm obsessed! The coconut oil really helps hydrate my curly fizzy hair. My hair is smoother and feels soft. It also smells really good and I will continue to repurchase it!
Ashley B.
Huntington
Wish it would have lasted longer. After a few hours my hair was back to normal. Best for dry hair. Works better on thin hair. You get what you pay for. Over all not a bad product. I'm relatively satisfied.
Katty B.
East Islip, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. My hair is kinda crazy and very delicate what I mean is I can not just use one product always bacuse it gets tired so I have to change BUT with this one is weird I can use it over and over
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This stuff looks great but a little pricey - I have long hair and wonder how much product you have to use for good results?
Cherie C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm mixed and have naturally curly hair. Will this work for me to wear my hair natural or is it more for flat ironing your hair?
Vanessa D.
JB Andrews, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this flake up after it dries out in your hair?
Natasha C.
Victoria, BC
I've been looking for a good frizz taming product but my hair is quite fine and dry so I'm looking for something that will not leave too much residue and weigh my hair down, but will still be moisturizing. Any recommendations for this?