BY JOHN FRIEDA®

With our groundbreaking Frizz Immunity Complex, this leave-in frizzy hair primer realigns the surface structure of hair, strand by strand. Strengthens and builds frizz immunity with every use. Improves hair’s texture and manageability for noticeably smoother style. With a blend of pure coconut oil and glycerides, this primer helps fight the onset of frizz and works from the inside out. Offers essential heat protection. Expertly designed for medium-thick and wavy-curly hair types, but suitable for all levels of frizz. Non-silicone formula.

WATER, TRICAPRYLIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, CETEARETH-20, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE, DISODIUM EDTA, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE.

P T.
Boston
I really wanted to like this product but it just didn't live up to my expectations
the size is pretty small for the price you pay and I have to use quite a bit for my thick, medium length hair so I ran out very fast.
it did calm my frizz a little bit but it did not feel like it was enough as I still had to use Moroccan oil along with it, as well as hairspray afterwards. It did not work out for me but I can see it working for really fine hair with minimal frizz concerns.

Camille F.
Studio City , CA
I started using this product again recently and I’m really loving it. I recently cut my hair to my shoulders and dyed it so it needs extra TLC when I blow dry it. I use this with a moisturizing heat protectant and my hair is smooth after a home blow dry. It also exist in travel sizes if you want to try it before committing to a full size one.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
This hair primer is awesome! It really helps with hair frizz and keep my hair smooth and sleek. Just a little bit goes a long way for me. Really, all Frizz Ease products are amazing. I recommend them all!
TaJindah J.
Augusta, ME
I love this product I've used it for 10 years now because of my curly hair usually being out of control but since I've used this product it's look nothing but fierce
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I love this product, it does exactly what it claims. The smell is luxurious like a salon quality shampoo. It's not entirely thick, but amazingly it lathers pretty well in my thick hair so I don't use a ton like usual. When I blow dry my hair, it's noticeable that it is straighter, which I am grateful for because I have a bunch of weird natural waves, not to mention the frizz has come way down which makes it a plus! The price is very affordable and would rather pay that, than for a salon brand when this product does the exact same thing! One great feature about it though? It's cruelty free, and that's something I can definitely respect from this company.
Keflyn D.
I wish this product was better known because i love it. I use it everyday to help keep my curls looking good (not like I lion mane). I have thick hair as well and that doesn't even bother it, still keeps the frizz at bay! I recommend to anybody I know if they are looking for a good hair poduct!!
Sidonie L.
Frizz ease works well on my hair. I have medium length, thick hair that basically frizzes whenever it pleases. John freida tends to get the job done, but the only issue is that it doesn't keep my hair super light and bouncy. It definitely weighs it down and gives it a greasy look.
Courtney S.
Ashland, OR
Frizzy, unruly hair is the bane of my existence. I am constantly on the lookout for the miracle hair product and I had high hopes this would be it, but sadly, I don't think it really made much of a difference with my hair. I don't think I would use it again.
Marissa F.
Surfside Bch, SC
I have been using this for over 8 years and I have never found anything that works as well! My hair never frizzed and holds the best waves when I use this oil! I have never gone without repurchasing it! I've tried several high end brands and nothing compares!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
The John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Miraculous Recovery™ Collection Find the perfect John Frieda® Hair Care product for your straight, curly, blonde, brunette or dazzling red hair.
Ariana Z.
Will this make my hair look greasy?
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks , CA
What is the best way to use this product? Any tips ?
Theresa S.
Does it make the hair look greasy faster?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
I wanna try this. does it work? on all hair types? if not which does it works best on?
melanie f.
Does this actually work well? because I've tried many products that claim to be "anti frizz" but none work very well, so I'm just wondering, is it worth the price??