Hair CareHair Styling ProductsJohn Frieda
Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Frizz-Immunity Primer 310 oz

John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Frizz-Immunity Primer 3.10 oz

by John Frieda

John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Frizz-Immunity Primer sets the foundation for long-lasting, frizz-resistant style. This potent, non-greasy primer, with the power of the Frizz Immunity Complex, works with each use to improve hair's texture,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Frizz-Immunity Primer 3.10 oz!
Brownwood, TX
John Frieda Frizz Ease Beyond Smooth Frizz really helped me get control of my hair especially during the high humidity periods. It’s not too heavy or greasy and tames the frizz.
Cypress, California
I can’t live without John Frieda! My hair turns into a curly mess after washing and the only thing that keeps my curls in check is John Frieda! He definitely knows curls!
Winfield, IL
This product is perfect for flyaways and wavy hair that needs a little help to stay down. I absolutely love this product and will definitely buy it again. I think the price point is great and it's a perfect value. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Linn Creek, MO
Love this stuff! Smells amazing works great! Would definitely recommend for static prone hair.
Auburn Hills, MI
I bought this product expecting it to help me with the frizz, specially after I dry my hair but overall I don’t think it helped a lot. It reduces a bit of the frizz but it’s not as potent as I expected
Topeka
I LOVE John Frieda smooth frizz product line. My hair is pretty wavy and has a medium frizz tendency when I do not blow/dry and straighten -which I do try to avoid doing on a daily basis to prevent damage - these products work wonders and make a silly shiny result!
Clarksburg, WV
I like this product I like it feels when I use it in my hair. It smells really good , they did a good job on this product. I think it good value it is not to pricey, they should leave it the way it is.
Citrus Hts, CA
Smells great. Kept my frizz down like I wanted. I have black hair and these fly aways are insane but it definitely did what it was supposed to. The bottle is cute and space saving. I always have good experiences with these hair products 10/10 would recommend
Purchased at: CVS
I don’t like this product because I don’t think it “helps”. In other words it doesn’t do anything it claims. I like the smell, but it doesn’t justify the extra steps. I won’t be repurchasing or recommending.
Pardeeville, WI
Nice and light weight compared to other smoothing oils I’ve used. I wish it helped with the static in the winter but it doesn’t seem to combat that. A little goes a long way. I have very thick hair and only need one pump.

Looking for your answer?