John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Beyond Smooth® Frizz Immunity Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra M.John Frieda® Frizz Ease® Beyond Smooth® Frizz Immunity Conditioner uploaded by Sandra D.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

With our groundbreaking Frizz Immunity Complex, this conditioner improves texture and manageability. Revolutionary smoothing conditioner penetrates hair fibers, helping combat the porosity of dry, damaged hair, and build an internal barrier. Infused with a blend of pure coconut oil and conditioning agents, this conditioner works from the inside out and helps fight the onset of frizz. Noticeably smoother hair with continued use. Expertly designed for medium-thick and wavy-curly hair types, but suitable for all levels of frizz. Non-silicone formula. Safe for color-treated hair.

ATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, ERYTHRITOL, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXA C5-9 ACID ESTERS, FRAGRANCE, MINERAL OIL, TRICAPRYLIN, GLYCERYL DILAURATE, DISODIUM EDTA, GLYCINE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, MALIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

• I've been looking for a good frizz taming product but my ...1 Answers
  • Does this flake up after it dries out in your hair? 2 Answers
  • I'm mixed and have naturally curly hair. Will this work f...2 Answers
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I used John Frieda’s frizz ease shampoo and conditioner for a month and I must say it smells great, leaves my hair smooth and soft and doesn’t mess with the fact that it’s dyed. Although this product left my hair smelling great and soft it did not help with my extremely frizzy hair and that kind of disappointed me.
Amy K.
I've been using Frizz Ease for years. My hair has gone from pin straight to tight ringlet curls and everything in between. These products work to fight humidity and frizz. Priced affordably I am highly satisfied with this product. It's a great stocking stuffer. John Frieda® Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon® Finishing Crème
Rocio S.
Spring Lake, MI
Best shampoo and a conditioner, the conditioner doesn’t leave my gear greasy it makes it smooth easy to style, my hair is naturally oily and it is hard to find a product that would make my hair frizzy free and healthy looking
Sheila M.
Brooklyn, NY
I tend to have very frizzy hair in the summer when it is humid out. I tried John Frieda Frizz ease conditioner and was very satisfied with the results. I would not use on color treated hair. But compared to other frizz control conditioners this works very well.
Jessica D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
After working in the beauty industry for 6 + years, I can safely say I've tried a good amount of hair products, from salon brands, to luxury brands as well as drugstore brands so I feel I have a good collection of products to compare to.
Here's some info on my hair: It's color treated, long (lower back) with a natural wave and a tenancy to frizz (I also live in a humid climate so that doesn't help). My hair is a little more coarse than most and has a medium thickness. All in all, a perfect candidate for any frizz fighting products.
That being said, I liked this conditioner. I used about a quarter size and massaged into my hair starting at midshaft and working down to the ends, smoothing any left on the top closer to my roots. (I've used the deluxe sized sample 4 times and still have some left) After rinsing, my hair felt soft. After towel drying, I applied a dime size of the primer and let air dry.
As an entire set, the shampoo, conditioner and primer did wonders for my hair! I was able to let my hair dry naturally (no hot tools at all) and I didn't look like my usual chia pet head. I will definitely buy these products in the future and recommend them to other people with similar hair/texture. *I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review and testing purposes and this did not affect my review or make it bias in any way.
Austyn C.
I got a sample of this product in my wal mart beauty box. I recently took it on a trip with me and was super pleased. I struggle with dry hair and my conditioner really makes a difference. This one did a great job leaving my hair moisturized and smooth.
jm :.
Where do I even start.... I love this I have very frizzy/curly hair and it's perfect for me. And it even last through the humidity. It keeps my hair very smooth and shiny. I was very satisfied and if you use it with the shampoo it works even better.
Rose L.
Nutley, NJ
Pricey for a conditioner that doesn't deliver as promised. It make hair knot-free, but my curls frizzed anyway. It smells fine, nothing too exciting. I would not repurchase. (I did use the whole line to give it a fair test.)
Mynt C.
I have long curly hair so I do need protection from humidity. This is safe for color treated hair. It does help with humidity however there is a slight stiffness to the hair afterwords which can go away if you combbt through.
Kim S.
I always thought John Frieda was all talk until I actually tried the product. I have extremely frizzy hair but after I use their shampoo and conditioner I can actually see a noticeable difference in my frizziness and for drug store prices
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
This stuff looks great but a little pricey - I have long hair and wonder how much product you have to use for good results?
Vanessa D.
JB ANDREWS, MD
Does this flake up after it dries out in your hair?
Cherie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm mixed and have naturally curly hair. Will this work for me to wear my hair natural or is it more for flat ironing your hair?
Natasha C.
Victoria, BC
I've been looking for a good frizz taming product but my hair is quite fine and dry so I'm looking for something that will not leave too much residue and weigh my hair down, but will still be moisturizing. Any recommendations for this?