Add a Photo

By JOHN FRIEDA®
Photos (27)
I have such frizzy hair, I've had it chemically straightened 3 times yet my curls are too strong and curl straight away! I literally swear by this stuff for long lasting straightness, only ever apply to damp hair otherwise your hair will be sticky, and blow dry/straighten as normal, my hair will stay relatively straight (I still have to tidy it in the morning!) until obviously the next wash! Brilliant stuff!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR

WOW! TALK ABOUT STRAIGHT HAIR FOR DAYS. MY HAIR IS LONG DOWN TO MY BOOTY... SO I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE #HOLYGRAIL OF HAIR PRODUCTS. I FOUND JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE COLLECTION. PROTECTION FOR MY HAIR WHILE I USE THE FLAT IRON. I NORMALLY FRIZZ UP AT THE NAP OF MY HEAD, BUT WHEN I USE THIS BEAUTY MY HAIR IS GORGEOUSLY SLICK. 👍😉👍
@influenster @johnfrieda #contest #review
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN

I have purchased this 3 times since trying it.
It honestly works, I was surprised.
I can get it to last about 5 days with using a flat iron for touch ups, but by then I want to wash my hair.
I will continue to use this product.
I would prefer a different scent, like a Moroccan Oil, because it smells to chemical to me. I just add a little Moroccan Oil to hide the scent.

Amanda G.
Amanda G.

My hair is wavy and gets huge and spongy with humidity, but this product is AMAZING. I would totally swear by it. Love the smell and it leaves my hair completely straight. And I think it's really honest, about three days without washing is how long it lasts. I first bought this in Europe, so I thought it was a little pricey (more than 11€), but it's totally worth it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I'm always on the look out for a product to remove frizz. I have naturally curly hair and it's a beast to keep straight in heat and humidity. I am so happy with the product! I still am battling the tiniest bit of frizz but overall I haven't had such great results from any other product. It goes on the hair spray for wet hair. My hair looked even better day two!
Fatima E.
Fatima E.

I tried this straightening spray in the hopes that I don't have to flat iron my hair every single day. It does make my hair straight but I don't like the smell and I am not really a fan of how my hair feels after I straighten it. However it does keep hair straight until my next wash, it's not my favorites spray so I will be on the lookout for something else!
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Attica, NY

Worked well, but not as well as another product that I tried. The Three Day Straight made my hair super smooth and straight, but on the second day it appeared a bit greasy and I needed to spray in a bit of dry shampoo to counteract that appearance. Now, it is possible that I used too much, so please keep an open mind and judge for yourself. Good luck!
Have enjoyed this product especially when it came to taming my thick and frizzy hair. It was used greatly after any straightening or blow drying tool that was used and had eased the frizziness, however gradually as the day goes on the product does wear off and there is still a slight frizz that occurs later on the day but nothing too drastic
Georgia N.
Georgia N.

MY HOLY GRAIL FOR HAIRCARE! This product works great in its own and with out the use of a flat iron but with the use of a flat iron my hair which is quite frizzy and curly at only the back is sleek and smooth. It has a very refreshing fruity scent and adds moisture to my hair without making it look greasy, I would most definitely recommend
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA

I found a trail size of this product at Walgreen's for $2. I must say that I love this product. My hair is slightly wavy and damaged at the ends. After using this product I was able to maintain nice straight hair for 2 days. My hair looked shiny and healthy after use. I will continue to use this product because it has such great results !
Allison P.
Allison P.
Minneola, FL

Can i apply this near my roots?
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
gonzales

Does this protect your hair from heat also?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE

I have naturally curly hair, and I like to apply product on my hair after showering. When is the best time to use this do you find?
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN

How well does this work for everyone who has used it? I have very thick hair and its frizzy after washing. Been thinking about trying this to help.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA

Does it help because i have thick hair and frizz hair and i want something to help it?

Join Now