Add a Photo

By JOHN FRIEDA®
Photos (27)
I have such frizzy hair, I've had it chemically straightened 3 times yet my curls are too strong and curl straight away! I literally swear by this stuff for long lasting straightness, only ever apply to damp hair otherwise your hair will be sticky, and blow dry/straighten as normal, my hair will stay relatively straight (I still have to tidy it in the morning!) until obviously the next wash! Brilliant stuff!
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
WOW! TALK ABOUT STRAIGHT HAIR FOR DAYS. MY HAIR IS LONG DOWN TO MY BOOTY... SO I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE #HOLYGRAIL OF HAIR PRODUCTS. I FOUND JOHN FRIEDA FRIZZ EASE COLLECTION. PROTECTION FOR MY HAIR WHILE I USE THE FLAT IRON. I NORMALLY FRIZZ UP AT THE NAP OF MY HEAD, BUT WHEN I USE THIS BEAUTY MY HAIR IS GORGEOUSLY SLICK. 👍😉👍
@influenster @johnfrieda #contest #review
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
My hair is wavy and gets huge and spongy with humidity, but this product is AMAZING. I would totally swear by it. Love the smell and it leaves my hair completely straight. And I think it's really honest, about three days without washing is how long it lasts. I first bought this in Europe, so I thought it was a little pricey (more than 11€), but it's totally worth it.
Fatima E.
Fatima E.
I tried this straightening spray in the hopes that I don't have to flat iron my hair every single day. It does make my hair straight but I don't like the smell and I am not really a fan of how my hair feels after I straighten it. However it does keep hair straight until my next wash, it's not my favorites spray so I will be on the lookout for something else!
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Attica, NY
Worked well, but not as well as another product that I tried. The Three Day Straight made my hair super smooth and straight, but on the second day it appeared a bit greasy and I needed to spray in a bit of dry shampoo to counteract that appearance. Now, it is possible that I used too much, so please keep an open mind and judge for yourself. Good luck!
sara m.
sara m.
Yakima, WA
I found a trail size of this product at Walgreen's for $2. I must say that I love this product. My hair is slightly wavy and damaged at the ends. After using this product I was able to maintain nice straight hair for 2 days. My hair looked shiny and healthy after use. I will continue to use this product because it has such great results !
Addison L.
Addison L.
Amazing amazing amazing!!!
My hair is kinda wavy and frizzy! I spray this on my hair while it is still wet and continue like normal to style my hair and it works wonders!! A little spray of this does go along way! Everyone should give this a try and give their straightener a break for a while!
Ismerai E.
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
It is very frustrating to detangle hair of you have this product on. I suggest to follow the directions and put on DAMP hair. It's sticky and is hard to detangle after its on your hair. But at the end it does its job and leaves hair straight, it does in fact keep it straight. It smells good!!
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Centerville, OH
I liked this product for the most part. It definitely left my hair straight and silky smooth but by the third day it was sort of lifeless. Aside from that it did a great job keeping away the frizz. Since I have curly hair I can say that it worked and I would more than likely buy again.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
I love John Frida Frizz Ease! On those really hott summer days I use John Frida Frizz Ease and it stops my hair from drizzling up. It leaves a nice shine and my hair still feels soft. I have thick full dry hair. So I need all that I can get. I use other frizz ease products as well.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Minneola, FL
Can i apply this near my roots?
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
I have naturally curly hair, and I like to apply product on my hair after showering. When is the best time to use this do you find?
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
How well does this work for everyone who has used it? I have very thick hair and its frizzy after washing. Been thinking about trying this to help.
Lacee L.
Lacee L.
gonzales, LA
Does this protect your hair from heat also?
mizz m.
mizz m.
Wixom, MI
Can you blow dry your hair with out using a round brush before using a flat iron with this?