John Frieda® Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray

Help create straight, smooth style that lasts up to 3 days.* Formulated with Keratin, heat-activated flat iron spray protects against heat damage. Seal in longer-lasting straightness without weighing hair down.

Aqua, Alcohol, Polysilicone-9, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Benzophenone-4, Steartrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

¿Cuál es su producto favorito pra cuidar el cabello del clor térmico John Frieda® Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray ?
¿Qué producto utilizan para protegerse el cabello cuando se lo alisan? John Frieda® Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray
Is this worth buying?
Start your review of John Frieda® Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I'm biracial so I have curly hair and whenever I straighten my hair I always get little waves in it when I wake up the next day, which means I have to waste the time I have getting ready going back over the hair I wish was easier to straighten.” in 26 reviews
“She has thin curly frizzy hair and she used this and it looked great even 3 days after she put this product in and straightened her hair.” in 16 reviews
“(Of course after 20 minutes of blow drying and over an hour of straightening) but I am on day 6 and it still looks fantastic. ” in 13 reviews
“I received the John Frieda Frizz Ease Spray product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and have used it several times.” in 11 reviews
“She washes her hair every other day so she never made it the full three days, but she said that it definitely helped to keep her hair smooth and sleek between shampoos.” in 9 reviews
Norfolk Virginia
Definitely helped hold the straightness in my hair! Smells very clean. I didn’t use it right the first time, but it worked out! Supposed to be sprayed on damp hair and I accidentally used it as a heat protectant before flat ironing.
Blonde / Brassiness, Brittleness, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Fine
The name itself is a set up lol I was so disappointed whenever I used it expecting to have frizz free straight hair for the next three days. It was the totally opposite of that actually. It did damage my hair believe it or not. I was just bummed.
Barrington, RI
My hair is super curly on the sides of my head. I spray them down then use hair dryer and large round brush to smooth out. This gives a flexible hold but does not leave hair feeling full of product.
Blonde / Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Curly
N Chesterfld, VA
This is a very good brand it is very affordable it is found in most stores it actually does work I love this brand some stores don't carry this product but will sell other products made Fallas company that's the only downfall I do recommend these products they are very good product
Black / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Kew Gardens, NY
I have been using this product for years and really love it! I try not to use it after every wash since it is a little pricey but when i do use it for the rainy days it really makes a difference! I would recommend this for any girls who have issues with frizz!
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Chemically Treated
Charlotte, NC
When I say this ish is the ish, I’m not kidding! It does what it says it’s going to do. My hair always looks amazing when I use this product! I think I will always have something John Frieda on my hair all the time.
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Hair Loss / Oily, Thin
dayton
i love this product, it’s amazing, it makes my hair so less frizzy, it smells so good too & such a good quality i don’t use it every day but i love using it, i would buy again for sure
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Wavy
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Oh.... My.... Goood! This needs to have an awards for best drugstore heating product. The spray makes my hair smell nice, easy spray and non sticky. What blows my mind is, I have wavy hair and when I use certain sprays to keep my hair straight it tends to wave back. This 3 day claim is very legit and accurate. When I made my trip to Boston, my hair stood straight for more than 3 days. I was shocked and couldn’t believe it. I was even sweating and still my hair was straight. I would sleep (I move around a lot) and still the next morning my hair was straight. Ladies, the claim is there and this stuff works very well. Do not take it off the shelf because this is definitely one I will keep in my hair collection. (Tressemee, you still are my favs too)
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Coraopolis, PA
I love straight hair on me, I used to straighten my hair everyday. Finally I got my hair cut as it was quite damaged from coloring it constantly, which meant I took a break from straightening. I wanted to get back in to it finally and I thought I'd try this to help keep my hair healthy and reduce heat every day. I was very happily surprised that this worked the way it did! It kept my hair straight for days and it looked nice! It helped with my fly aways and my hair was as straight as a pin. I definitely recommend this product and would buy it again.
Dark Brown / Damage / Straight, Thick
Foster, RI
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Although I found this 3 day straight a bit sticky when first applied I use this product when straightening as well. I would give it 5 stars if the spray wasn’t so sticky. John Frieda is one of my fav’s for NaturallyCurly hair products he never lets down the city population lol 😝. Us curlies know the scoop on what works and what doesn’t for our locks. This 3 days straight definitely lasts 3 days, unless of course you end up setting your hair, or you get too overheated and start to perspire. Then all bets are off with ANY product at that point lol. All in all I enjoy this spray and would recommend it to many. 👍🏼💇🏻‍♀️
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Ask a question to the Influenster community...