John Frieda® Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray
Help create straight, smooth style that lasts up to 3 days.* Formulated with Keratin, heat-activated flat iron spray protects against heat damage. Seal in longer-lasting straightness without weighing hair down.
Aqua, Alcohol, Polysilicone-9, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Benzophenone-4, Steartrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Propylparabensee more...
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
- "I'm biracial so I have curly hair and whenever I straighten my hair I always get little waves in it when I wake up the next day, which means I have to waste the time I have getting ready going back over the hair I wish was easier to straighten." in 26 reviews
- "She has thin curly frizzy hair and she used this and it looked great even 3 days after she put this product in and straightened her hair." in 16 reviews
- "(Of course after 20 minutes of blow drying and over an hour of straightening) but I am on day 6 and it still looks fantastic. " in 13 reviews
- "I received the John Frieda Frizz Ease Spray product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and have used it several times." in 11 reviews
- "She washes her hair every other day so she never made it the full three days, but she said that it definitely helped to keep her hair smooth and sleek between shampoos." in 9 reviews
I always have to re-style the top #layers of my hair because they’re shorter and tend to curl, I’m okay with that.
For drugstore hair #styling products, you can’t beat this. The leave in condition smells so gewd and left my hair feeling healthy and shiny. While the hairspray helped tame any flyaways. I highly recommend this line! .
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos