John Frieda Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist Spray 75ml uploaded by Fatma E.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #46 in Hair Serums

Kelly A.
Kelly A.
I don't have extremely frizzy hair but I'm always looking for a shine boost. While I did really like the shine a got from this product, it also left my hair feeling a little heavy or greasy. I have to be careful with what I use because a lot of product leave me with that "too much product feel" and I'm sad to say that this was no exception. It really does help w the frizz and shine though!
Rana H.
Rana H.
East Windsor, CT
I like using John Frieda brand products. I have frizzy wavy hair and when I want to leave it down naturally, I like to put this in my hair to reduce frizz and increase shine! I feel like this product works better than most products I've tried. I would buy it again, however it is best to not put too much as it can make your hair look quite oily if you're not careful!
Michael K.
Michael K.
Williamsburg, VA
When my hair gets long it gets curly and frizzy. This frizz ease gloss mist spray saved me on many summer days. It helped me retain moisture and kept my curls defined and in tact. I would absolutely recommend this product. It's one that my mom introduced me to and it's one I will be passing down to my children
Maira T.
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is like food for your hair. It makes it so smooth and silky. It eases the tangles and knots after shower and gives your hair a clean shine. Its really lightweight and it smells amazing. Whenever I use it i get a lot of compliments and questions as to what product i use.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
This spray is a really fine mist so it goes on very evenly. It does provide shine to hair without creating greasiness, however I feel as if the shine didn't last very long, and I felt the need to reapply. For something that is a shorter event, such as a dinner, it's perfect though.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Smithfield, PA
While using this product it just gives your hair that extra shine that you always want and it does work it don't make your hair feel nasty like some products can do and the scent isn't to over powering like the protects I used before, I just love the way it makes my hair feel
Steph U.
Steph U.
I love the smell of John Frieda products! It leaves my chair smell clean and great. I love all John Frieda products because they work so well to combat frizz and this one gives me the extra shine boost I'm looking for. This product is perfect as it is!
June P.
June P.
Great product! This just gives your hair a beautiful finish, reminding me of that salon perfect hair. It makes hair soft and touchable without being all amounts of frizzy. The smell could be a little better but it is not terrible to say the least.
Caitlinn B.
Caitlinn B.
Ludlow, MA
Definitely a good choice for a shiny finish on your hair. It caused my hair to almost look a little greasy even when I was just using a little. It smells nice. I've used better products on my hair. Definitely not something I'd continue to buy..
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
I like this for giving my hair that little extra shine. Gray hair can become dull and this makes the dullness just disappear. It does not weight the hair down and lasts a while. It is everything I expected and then some. I would buy it again.