John Frieda Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist Spray 75ml uploaded by Fatma E.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #35 in Hair Serums

Photo (1)
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Fort Thomas
John Frieda Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist Spray was wonderful for my fine hair texture in my first few uses. However after my 6 or 7th use I noticed that the mist must have stayed in my hair after washes and really began to weigh my hair down and give a greasy look. Less is more with this product. My opinion is fine hair girls choose another product, and girls with thick luscious locks give it a try!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
I don't have extremely frizzy hair but I'm always looking for a shine boost. While I did really like the shine a got from this product, it also left my hair feeling a little heavy or greasy. I have to be careful with what I use because a lot of product leave me with that "too much product feel" and I'm sad to say that this was no exception. It really does help w the frizz and shine though!
Rana H.
Rana H.
East Windsor, CT
I like using John Frieda brand products. I have frizzy wavy hair and when I want to leave it down naturally, I like to put this in my hair to reduce frizz and increase shine! I feel like this product works better than most products I've tried. I would buy it again, however it is best to not put too much as it can make your hair look quite oily if you're not careful!
Michael K.
Michael K.
Williamsburg, VA
When my hair gets long it gets curly and frizzy. This frizz ease gloss mist spray saved me on many summer days. It helped me retain moisture and kept my curls defined and in tact. I would absolutely recommend this product. It's one that my mom introduced me to and it's one I will be passing down to my children
Maira T.
Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is like food for your hair. It makes it so smooth and silky. It eases the tangles and knots after shower and gives your hair a clean shine. Its really lightweight and it smells amazing. Whenever I use it i get a lot of compliments and questions as to what product i use.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
This spray is a really fine mist so it goes on very evenly. It does provide shine to hair without creating greasiness, however I feel as if the shine didn't last very long, and I felt the need to reapply. For something that is a shorter event, such as a dinner, it's perfect though.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Smithfield, PA
While using this product it just gives your hair that extra shine that you always want and it does work it don't make your hair feel nasty like some products can do and the scent isn't to over powering like the protects I used before, I just love the way it makes my hair feel
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Mission Hills, CA
You literally only need a minimal amount for the full on healthy shine effect so this stuff is awesome affordable and worth it bc it lasts a while! i wouldn't recommend for daily use but that's with most hair products (oils, conditioners, shiner.) This stuff's GREAT!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Lansdale, PA
John Frieda Frizz Ease misting spray is a must have in my daily routine. I have hair that tends to have a mind of its own, and the Frizz Ease products allows me to take control. The Glossing Mist Spray is the final step I take when putting my style together.
Steph U.
Steph U.
I love the smell of John Frieda products! It leaves my chair smell clean and great. I love all John Frieda products because they work so well to combat frizz and this one gives me the extra shine boost I'm looking for. This product is perfect as it is!