John Frieda Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist Spray 75ml uploaded by Fatma E.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #47 in Hair Serums

Maira T.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is like food for your hair. It makes it so smooth and silky. It eases the tangles and knots after shower and gives your hair a clean shine. Its really lightweight and it smells amazing. Whenever I use it i get a lot of compliments and questions as to what product i use.
June P.
Great product! This just gives your hair a beautiful finish, reminding me of that salon perfect hair. It makes hair soft and touchable without being all amounts of frizzy. The smell could be a little better but it is not terrible to say the least.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY
I like this for giving my hair that little extra shine. Gray hair can become dull and this makes the dullness just disappear. It does not weight the hair down and lasts a while. It is everything I expected and then some. I would buy it again.
candi t.
Ruffin, SC
This is a great option for your hair if you want it too stay smooth or reduce frizz that pops up during the day. It lasts a long time, so I can justify the price. It is a great item to throw in a purse for freshening up on breaks.
Miriam G.
Woodhaven, NY
It is agreat product it has alow price but great formula I have curly hair and I get a lot of frizz and it met my expectations like other products from this brand
Lisa S.
Lowell, MI
Love this. My hair is coarse and this tames it. Can use on wet or dry hair. It's a must have for me. Helps my hair be less flyaway, looks fuller and healthier.
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
I feel like this shine spray is great but I used it the last few times very sparingly and my hair was till greasy afterwards.
Lexie F.
Princeton, NC
Made my hair look really oily. Didn't really work for me. But I've seen friends use it and it look amazing on them!
Brittney G.
Carencro, LA
I love all John Frieda products!! This one turns my dull hair into glossy shiny locks and makes it so soft
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
Absolute favorite shine mist, but hard to find! It's light and doesn't leave your hair looking greasy.