John Frieda Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist Spray 75ml uploaded by Fatma E.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #46 in Hair Serums

Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product! Adds so much shine to my hair and makes it look so healthy!! I have gotten a lot of compliments on my hair when I use it. Doesn’t make you’re hair feel heavy or anything when you use it so curls last just the same which was always a problem for me
Rocio P.
Belleville, NJ
I loooove glossy mists! I’ve tried several and this is one of my favs for sure! With a couple of applications you can see the shine saying “hey mamma!”. Every time I feel like I need that extra kick I don’t hesitate and grab my mist right away!
Kattye G.
Columbia Hts, MN
I love this sooo much I use it every other day and it makes my hair feel soo soft and silky , and a bonus is it smells sooo good and keeps my hair smelling good all day , one of the best products I’ve tried
Janny F.
La primera vez que compré el serum estaba un tanto escéptica pues no creía que funcionara el anti-frizz, he usado otras marcas más económicas y sólo dejan un aceite en mi cabello que se nota y es incómodo, cuando decidí usar John Frieda colección anti-frizz mi percepción tomo otro rumbo me encantó el shampoo y acondicionador dejaron mi cabello sedoso y libre de frizz luego apliqué este serum mientras estaba húmedo y sin necesidad de peinar se alisa por si mismo y le da brillo y suavidad a tu cabello es como si lo plancharas pero sin el maltrato, lo recomiendo completamente y la verdad no lo consigo así que me gustaría tener la oportunidad de probar nuevamente su colección.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
I want to like this product so badly but I just can't. Every time I use this product I sneeze violently. It is a serious problem, especially if I just put on mascara. What a waste of a perfectly makeup'd face. I like to joke with my friend and call it Frizz-Sneeze. It also makes my hair feel course. Not a fan of sneezing.
Meg R.
I love this stuff. After moving to Florida, I started getting frizzy hair that I just couldn't handle. A few spritz of this and a comb and I'm good for the day. Smell is good. Last long enough. one bottle lasts me several months. Very pleased.
Hannah B.
Columbus ohio
I love this shine mist. My hair is slightly dry because of color damage but it gets oily quickly. When I use this my hair always looking silky soft and amazing. It doesn't make my hair overly oily and I really recommend it for all hair types
Ruska M.
My Frizzy hair stays frizzy.. the element that creates the shine, makes hair super-duper-beautifully shiny, however, leaves a bit of a slippery/greasy feeling on the hair... wouldn't recommend to be honest..
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
This stuff if just as good as if you were to go to Beauty Brands to buy hair product. Perfect if you're on a budget and want to save some cash! The scent is a very sweet smell! You don't need to use a lot just a fine size will do!
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
I got this from a recommendation from one of @trishpayatas favorite videos from a few months back. Not going to lie, it took me a couple tries to figure how much I had to spray in my hair in order for it to actually work. With the length and amount of hair I have, I was able to use the body up pretty quickly unfortunately. The other down side is that it didn’t actually tame my frizz very much if at all, it mostly detangled my hair- which was the primary reason I bought it. But it is inexpensive at the drugstore & it truly works when detangling hair. I would most likely buy this again when I run out of my other hair detangler.