John Frieda® Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist uploaded by Katherine V.John Frieda® Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist uploaded by Kristen m.John Frieda® Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist uploaded by Fatma E.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #6 in Hair Mists

Get silky hair with a polished finish. This shine spray is expertly designed to target static frizz and flyaways. Non-greasy formula boosts dull and dry hair with a high-octane shine without weighing it down.
Hair shine spray suitable for all levels of frizz, including colour-treated and chemically treated hair.

Alcohol Denat., Cyclopentasiloxane, BIS-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Benzophenone-3, Parfum, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• "I normally apply on damp hair before I blow dry." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and keeps my hair looking smooth and shiny. " in 1 review
  • "It's not heavy like most shine product on the market , but I still got the light weight and healthy glossed appearance that I've been looking for." in 1 review
  • "When not being able to afford salon products I think this is a great product you can use just from the drug store!" in 1 review
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product! Adds so much shine to my hair and makes it look so healthy!! I have gotten a lot of compliments on my hair when I use it. Doesn’t make you’re hair feel heavy or anything when you use it so curls last just the same which was always a problem for me
Bree F.
If you are going to leave your hair naturally down and wavy with the natural body wave or your natural curl this is a very good product to use. If you were straightening or flat earning the hair I would suggest blow drying first using a small amount of this product if you use too much it can get very greasy or oily that is the only downfall very little goes a very long way. I would use as minimal as possible so that it doesn’t look oily or greasy on the scalp.
Kattye G.
Columbia Hts, MN
I love this sooo much I use it every other day and it makes my hair feel soo soft and silky , and a bonus is it smells sooo good and keeps my hair smelling good all day , one of the best products I’ve tried
Jazmin A.
I love using this when I straighten my hair since it gets kind of dry I put some of this on and it makes it look so shiny and smelling very nice. I feel like you do have to be careful with how much you use because your hair can come out looking too oily
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I love this I recently had a coupon. For $2.00 of any styling product so I rough I would try the mist. So glad I did it is weightless not greasy and doesn't leave you with oily hair. It is great for me personally to use on second and third day hay for my curly hair. Love it.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Great long last shine spray. Just a little goes a long way and it will make your hair feel smooth and look shiny. I have dark naturally wavy hair that I often straighten. After straightening my hair it can lack some of the shine and this is great to put that shine back in.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Love this product! Just a couple sprays and work it into your dry hair! It leaves your locks looking healthy and radiant! It also will help you control frizz on those humid days. It isn't too pricey and it's found almost anywhere hair products are sold.
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I have oily hair, and this just felt like I was putting straight oil on my hair.  Mine didn't mist correctly and got everywhere, and didn't spray evenly.  Might have just been a default in my bottle, but I never reach for it, and probably wouldn't ever repurchase.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
I love this shine mist! It is inexpensive and can be found at any drugstore. I love keeping it on hand for days when my hair feels alittle dull. It is also great for all hair types and colors, I would buy again.
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
Probably one of the best products I’ve tried for frizz. The only thing I don’t like about it is that you can’t use too much or it definitely becomes greasy to your hair. However, just a tiny amount does wonders.