BY JOHN FRIEDA® #9 in Hair Mists

Get silky hair with a polished finish. This shine spray is expertly designed to target static frizz and flyaways. Non-greasy formula boosts dull and dry hair with a high-octane shine without weighing it down.
Hair shine spray suitable for all levels of frizz, including colour-treated and chemically treated hair.

Alcohol Denat., Cyclopentasiloxane, BIS-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Benzophenone-3, Parfum, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.

• "I normally apply on damp hair before I blow dry." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and keeps my hair looking smooth and shiny. " in 1 review
  • "It's not heavy like most shine product on the market , but I still got the light weight and healthy glossed appearance that I've been looking for." in 1 review
  • "When not being able to afford salon products I think this is a great product you can use just from the drug store!" in 1 review
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
I love this I recently had a coupon. For $2.00 of any styling product so I rough I would try the mist. So glad I did it is weightless not greasy and doesn't leave you with oily hair. It is great for me personally to use on second and third day hay for my curly hair. Love it.
Kellie S.
London , KY
Great long last shine spray. Just a little goes a long way and it will make your hair feel smooth and look shiny. I have dark naturally wavy hair that I often straighten. After straightening my hair it can lack some of the shine and this is great to put that shine back in.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Love this product! Just a couple sprays and work it into your dry hair! It leaves your locks looking healthy and radiant! It also will help you control frizz on those humid days. It isn't too pricey and it's found almost anywhere hair products are sold.
Cassia S.
austin, TX
I hate hate hate how expensive this is but it is so good. Right now I have a shoulder length mohawk but back when I had hair down to my waist this was absolutely my go-to to keep it looking shiny and soft
MissMandyDeVine D.
This glossing mist is awesome! I keep it in my purse and I like to use it when my hair is looking dry and needs a little bit of shine. Not oily or greasy at all. I would definitely recommend this
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
Used to use this! Definitely did keep my hair shiny and nice. I'd use it when my hair was wet out of the shower or I'd use it on my hair when it's dry and brush it thought. I'd recommend to others. You can get at most drugstores
Lynn D.
las vegas
This leaves my hair super shiny a tad bit softer doesn’t make its look greasy or chalky or oily in anyway I personally find this product helpful when my hair just need a little something else to add something
yojagnny f.
Doral, FL
La primera vez que compré el serum estaba un tanto escéptica pues no creía que funcionara el anti-frizz, he usado otras marcas más económicas y sólo dejan un aceite en mi cabello que se nota y es incómodo, cuando decidí usar John Frieda colección anti-frizz mi percepción tomo otro rumbo me encantó el shampoo y acondicionador dejaron mi cabello sedoso y libre de frizz luego apliqué este serum mientras estaba húmedo y sin necesidad de peinar se alisa por si mismo y le da brillo y suavidad a tu cabello es como si lo plancharas pero sin el maltrato, lo recomiendo completamente y la verdad no lo consigo así que me gustaría tener la oportunidad de probar nuevamente su colección.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I wanted to love this because I wanted to add shine to my hair after using dry shampoo but this stuff is just too greasy. Not worth the expensive price for a high level drugstore brand. I would never purchase this again.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
I want to like this product so badly but I just can't. Every time I use this product I sneeze violently. It is a serious problem, especially if I just put on mascara. What a waste of a perfectly makeup'd face. I like to joke with my friend and call it Frizz-Sneeze. It also makes my hair feel course. Not a fan of sneezing.