John Frieda Dry Shampoo

by John Frieda

Instantly refresh 2nd day hair and scalp without leaving a visible residue.  John Frieda Day 2 Revival Dry Shampoo has a light, layerable scent and quickly absorbs oil for a clean feeling on the days you don't wash.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of John Frieda Dry Shampoo!
Cincinnati, OH
1,859 reviews
John Frieda Dry Shampoo uploaded by Bethany A.
This is a dry shampoo. This is good for if you haven’t washed your hair in a day or two and need that pick me up. I Love the formula it’s super lightweight and not heavy it does not leave your hair looking greasy or feeling dry. Plus it’s a really good price and it’s great for people with any type of hair. I am somebody who has really oily hair so this is great for the summer time. Plus it’s a fine mist! I got this product to review and I love it
Sachse, TX
This is the best dry shampoo I have tried. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling like I have a bunch of product in it and doesn’t have a strong smell. I also do not notice a white cast in my hair (my hair is blonde).
Works great and the smell is fabulous I had great compliments on this dry shampoo from my coworkers some of them already bought it aswell
Este es el mejor producto k he probado ya que es súper sencillo, yo lo suelo utilizar cuando estoy en exámenes o simplemente estoy liada o no me apetece lavarme el pelo y x ello lo suelo utilizar es un champo en seco con gran calidad
Powell
This dry shampoo is amazing and makes your hair look like you just had a shampoo day. As a mother of a homeschool child snd working in the hospital it’s my go to using this product my hair will last 5
days with no wash and I love it. Wash day are the worst !
days with no wash and I love it. Wash day are the worst !
GREAT LOVE IT!! always use this! recommend to anyone wouldn’t change a thing about this product! great company and great products! it’s a 10 out of 10 for me! always trust this company not a bad word to say about them! :)
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Without this product, I can go about 3 days without using dry shampoo and then another day or 2 with dry shampoo. This one has extended that another day which I’m happy with. It works really well at soaking up the oils and making your hair look clean without leaving it over texturized. The reason I’m giving it 4 ⭐️ instead of 5 is because it leaves a weird powdery residue that my other dry shampoos don’t leave. It gives you a white cast that you can easily blend out but the powdery feeling stays.
Anderson, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been attempting Jaír training for a couple years and I can never get past day 3 with dry shampoos due to residue and that white in my hair!! Well I found this on sale at Ulta one day! Let me tell you....I’m on day 6 for the first time ever and my hair looks like I just washed it! This will forever be my dry shampoo now and I’ve paid $30+ for other salon brands! My new best friend! John Frieda Dry Shampoo
fantastic I love this product for its soft texture at the time of application they are perfect I LOVE
Gilbert (Arizona)
Me encanto! Si tienes prisa y quieres que tu cabello brille y luzca fresco como recién lavado definitivamente usa este producto! Lo mejor!

Looking for your answer?