John Frieda Dream Curls Shampoo

by John Frieda

Moisturise and smooth the hair cuticle while in the shower. Specially developed with jojoba oil and frizz-fighting silicone, this shampoo for curly hair is the first step to create beautiful, salon-style curls.
Expertly designed for wavy-curly hair types and suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for colour-treated hair.

Is this good for frizzy hair?
Does anyone know where I can buy the John Frieda Dream Curls Shampoo and Conditioner? I haven't been able to find it for years and it's my favorite for my curls.
Has anyone ever used [product:john-frieda-frizz-ease-dream-curls-shampoo]? My daughter has beautiful curly hair but it gets weighed down from most shampoos and conditioner can anyone recommend a good one?
Start your review of John Frieda Dream Curls Shampoo!
Jillian S.
Worcester, MA
This makes my hair smell great feel super soft let's split for the ends are gone it's an amazing product if anybody was for is a little flyaways this works great
Tonya L.
Clare
Love it it is the best conditoner and gives your curls a bounce and non-frizzy feel. Would recommend to anyone with curls that are hard to manage.
Renee E.
Bloomfield, CT
With curly hair I have trouble taming it. This product seems to help with frizz. It smells good and I would recommend it to ladies with frizzy hair.
Dwiti C.
Dublin, CA
John Frieda Dream Curls Shampoo uploaded by Dwiti C.
I read great reviews of John Frieda Dream Curls Shampoo so i thought of giving it a try...i loved its smell..was expexting great results from it but i was dissappointed... the shampoo was a little sticky...it didnt enhance my curls if anything it flattened them rather made my hair wavy instead of curly...sadly after 2 3 hairwashes i also observed that my hair fall had increased after using this shampoo and conditioner...
Kingkini A.
Enid, OK
Really does tame frizz even on the most humid days. Perfect for unruly wavy hair. Good for daily use.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Anything from John Frieda Frizz Ease line becomes an immediate favorite of mine! I have naturally curly hair and this dream curls cream is a must have. It left my hair feeling extremely soft and conditioned. Plus, there was a significant increase in curl definition, frizz control, manageability and shine. I could not recommend this more, it is fabulous!
Kymm L.
Fairfax, VA
This is an excellent product for thick curly hair. I have curly hair and it has worked wonders. It's not too heavy and leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I have added this product to my hair washing routine. I always make sure to restock before I run out.

Rose S.
Roscoe, IL
I love this brand. My curls are normally frizzy or fluffy and when I want to calm it down I have to use this brand to tame them.
Alyssa C.
Clayville, RI
For someone with curly hair this products works very well, big fan of most of the products
Cassandra B.
I didn't find my hair-confidemce until John Frieda hair products became mainstream! After that, my embarrassingly coarse, dry, borderline wavy/curly frizzy hair was tamed into smooth, manageable, shiny, velvety soft, more defined curls that turned plenty heads and got me more than my fair share of compliments! Thanks John Frieda for setting the time for finding my overall stuff confidence!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-8e4cc
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone ever used John Frieda Dream Curls Shampoo? My daughter has beautiful curly hair but it gets weighed down from most shampoos and conditioner can anyone recommend a good one?
Elegant T. il y a 7 mois
I’ve used it and I loved it. I’ve wavy hairs and John Frieda brand is just meant for wavy and curly hair ♥️♥️ go for it without any second thought