Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerJohn Frieda
Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner

John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner

by John Frieda

Help reduce the risk of breakage and split ends. Leave-in conditioner spray strengthens and protects against heat. Specially formulated with an infusion of essential Vitamins A, E, and C along with green tea extract and hydrating moisture agents. Experience vibrant, healthy-looking hair. Suitable for all levels of frizz. Safe for color-treated and chemically treated hair.

Tangled hair is a huge problem for me after a shower. Some leave in conditioners are better than others. Would you recommend this product for de-tangling ?
Does this make anyones hair greasy? My hair is super thin but I think this might help make it fuller?
How good is this product compared to others?
Start your review of John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Carolina P.
I used it one time by a cosmetology and as I remember was really nice I usually struggle with frizzy hair
Lucia R.
o yes, yes yes. I love it, it  works like a charm. Even for me, i have extreme dry hair. I think it is pricey, but worth it. i prefer to buy when it's on special offer. I am Dutch, haha. But it is a great product. And it does the job for me. So yes i am satisfied
Maryam
It helps me prevent frizz while doing my hair. The thing that i love about is you don’t need that much so you don’t run out fast. And i really like the smell of it. And i defiantly buy it a lot and it has a cute model.
Marsha S.
I spray this in my hair and my hair stays that way. It is a expensive brand but so worth the money. My hair is wet when i spray this in and let it soak in.
Melissa A.
This product does the job, but not better or astonishingly different than any other detangler/leave-in conditioner I've used. It's alright, nothing special for the price. I'm fairly satisfied with the purchase, but wouldn't necessarily repurchase for any particular reason.
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I did not like this product at all, as it left my hair feeling greasy! And it's a little expensive! Not good for shine or anything! Wasn't good for my hair, which is thick and long. I would not buy this again!
Kaitie M.
Columbus, IN
Not great, not terrible. This product helps to keep my hair soft and not frizzy but I don't find it moisturizes my dry ends as well as I had hoped. Overall ok for the price but I likely will not purchase again.
Noha A.
melbourne
John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Noha A.
This leave in is clear live in with out any add solfataras. It smells great and leaves my hair soft and manageable. I like that it can be used daily. I use it more during the winter months and my hair start feels extremely moist during this time.
Liz R.
Yukon, OK
John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Liz R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this. Price point is great, light fragrance, doesn’t weigh down my hair, and it helps keep my hair tame after showers. I will be buying another bottle when this one runs out.
Robin K.
Fort Collins, CO
John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner uploaded by Robin K.
I have very thick and fluffy hair. I just spray a few sprays of this leave in treatment and my hair is softer and doesn’t puff up as much. This also has a great smell. Would recommend to everyone with frizzy hair! Enjoy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Anmirys P.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioner Does this product really work with frizz??
Bibiana M. il y a un an
Abigail G.
Doral, FL
il y a un an
Ally R. il y a un an
Yes this stuff works soo well. If you have frizzy hair it helps tame it.