BeautyHairHair ProductsJohn Frieda
Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Shampoo

John Frieda Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Shampoo

by John Frieda

Obtén un peinado como recién hecho en el salón. Con una revolucionaria tecnología correctora de color, este shampoo morado revitaliza y reequilibra el cabello rubio en solo tres lavados. La tecnología de abrillantamiento óptico absorbe la luz ultravioleta y emite un resplandor blanco azuloso, para que los tonos rubios teñidos luzcan más brillantes. Apropiado para todos los tonos de cabello rubio teñido o con reflejos.

Is this comparable to professional grade shampoos?
How does this work in comparison to other John Freida products are you currently use the blonde light and shampoo and I want to try this one outHow does this work in comparison to other John Freida products are you currently use the blonde light and shampoo and I want to try this one out? John Frieda Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Shampoo
does this truly take out brassy tones?
Start your review of John Frieda Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Shampoo!
Product Highlights
I highly recommend it!in reviews
heather P.
Vancouver, WA
I loved the smell, it made my hair very soft and shiny! A little goes a long way. Makes my blonde look freshly dyed
Meredith M.
Birmingham, AL
This product really brighten my blonde highlights and gave my hair extra shine
This product really brighten my blonde highlights and gave my hair extra shine
corey M.
It's a very good purple shampoo for the price. The sent isn't super strong which is good. I keep the shampoo on my hair for a couple minutes before I rinse it out and it's lightens it and gets rid of the brassiness very well. If you are first trying out purple shampoo I would definitely try this first
Kristy R.
Fowler, IN
This product is great for blonde highlighted hair - smells nice - keeps hair healthy. I like using it.
Lauren C.
Pittsburgh, PA
John Frieda Colour Renew Tone-Correcting Shampoo uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I love John Frieda tone correcting shampoo and conditioner because it brightens the look of my hair color after each and every wash. It rids the brassy-ness and takes away that orangey look you’re hair can pick up after bleaching or using any kind of lightening products. It also helps to restore yours hairs natural health and Leaves my hair feeling silky smooth!
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,295 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing shampoo! I am natural blonde and I have blonde highlights. In order to keep my hair nice and shiny I must use this shampoo! This shampoo doesn’t dry up my hair at all! It keeps my hair soft and smooth! I love ❤️ it!
Destiny D.
Anderson, IN
This shampoo is a life saving! I have always loved my hair being blonde and this helps so much when I get it dyed! It helps the dye stay light longer!
Amber I.
Mc Donald, PA
Especially when paired with the tone restoring conditioner, the tone correcting system by John Frieda makes a noticeable difference on my blonde hair. It strips away the brassiness that sometimes plagues blonde hair. I recommend this product to anyone looking to rid their hair of the brass!
Chonda D.
Dallas
My hair was turning orange and this helped so much. i put it i. while i was showering and when i came out my hair was back to the way it was. i love it. and 100% recommend it.
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to keep my blonde looking great. It really works to keep my blonde looking beautiful with no brassiness. The price is just right also.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...