John Frieda Color Refreshing Gloss for Warm Reds - 6 oz uploaded by Caitlyn W.John Frieda Color Refreshing Gloss for Warm Reds - 6 oz uploaded by Arielle B.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John frieda color refreshing gloss for warm reds - 6 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product rocks! It was so easy to use really amped up my color killed out the frizz smelled great and didn't die my hands totally something that I will keep using
Jackie K.
North Reading, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Great price. Works great on my red hair. Keeps it shiny and glossy. Definitely would recommend.
Amy M.
Hodges, SC
I don't color-treat my hair, but as a natural redhead, my hair color isn't as vibrant as it used to be (and maybe a few grays...). I use this product to give my hair a little boost of brightness, without any of the harsh side effects that coloring my hair would have. It's super-easy to apply, reasonably priced, and my hair ends up softer, brighter, and great-smelling!
Christina M.
So I got this on clearance on a whim. I have natural dirty blonde roots and then bleached hair that I put a medium blonde on top off. Doing that gave me an all over hair color that was the same except my roots have a natural red tint to them and the previously bleached parts had a slightly green/khaki tint. After putting this on as directed it completely evened out my tone. Down side hair felt dry after using.
Arielle B.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
A chorus of baby angels is singing...can you hear it? Oh you are distracted by my shiny red hair? I don't blame you...I look amazeballs thanks to this product! Seriously as a natural blonde my red fades so fast but now I can keep it fresh and not brassy! If I weren't already married I would propose to John Frieda, he is a life saver!
Ivy C.
I live in a really sunny city so it doesn't take long for my hair color to start fading. So I use this gloss once a week to refresh the color. Of course since it is a gloss I get the benefit of my hair coming out very shiny. The only down side to this is that it stains your hands until you wash them. I had to scrub my hands a little to get it out the first time.