BY JOHN FRIEDA®

This shampoo improves hair health with natural eucalyptus as well as invigorates and feeds the roots for bouncy, shiny, radiant hair and resilient. The Root Awakening line hydrates the scalp, nourishes from roots to ends and stimulates the senses.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mea, Benzyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Menthol, Dipropylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Menthyl Lactate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Disodium Edta, Trideceth-12, Glycine, Ppg-9, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Pyridoxine Hcl, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Malic Acid, Silica, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Fragrance.

Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
I liked this to get my hair clean but I honestly couldn’t tell a difference with my roots. I didn’t get extra volume or anything else noticeable after using it. It did work to clean my hair though and the scent wasn’t much at all.
Elizabeth R.
Omaha, NE
I looooove them smell of this shampoo. It really leaves my scalp feeling refreshed. Also it doesn't take up too much room in the shower because it's a slim bottle. I think it's it a good midrange hair product for those that don't want to pay for salon quality products but want more than cheap drugstore products it would be a nice midrange.
akshara anil 1.
Jersey City, NJ
John Frieda is a good brand... Products are amazing... I use this awakening health shampoo and it's great... The smell is awesome... And little product does it job perfectly... I color my hair but it works great ,... Leaves my hair soft and shiny... Would definitely recommend
Brooklynn W.
Atlanta, GA
Formulated to improve your hair¿s health. Root Awakening Health Infusing Shampoo for Normal Hair by John Frieda stimulates and nourishes each strand to improve hairs manageability and shine. Infused with peppermint and natural eucalyptus for an invigorating scent.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
This product gives my normally fine and flat hair a BIG boost if I let it air dry or blow dry. The only down size would be the size of the product for the price. It's a great product with a fabulous smell!!
Vickie L.
Lewisburg, TN
I love John Frieda products! This Root Awakening Health Infusing Shampoo does just that--it wakes up my roots, leaving my hair looking like it's ready to meet the world, rather than just laying flat on my head. It doesn't dry out my hair, and there's no sticky feel to it, like there can be with other products. This is my 'go to' shampoo!
Sarah P.
Smells refreshing and left hair feeling soft. Would definitely repurchase. Only issue was that I noticed I had to wash my hair more often with this as my hair tended to get more oily than with other shampoos by day 2 or 3.
Beth S.
Olympia, WA
This is my all time favorite product by this hair care line. It smells amazing! I purchase this on Amazon usually, sometimes Target will have it. Compared to other products it's the best, it is a definite repurchase.
Karissa P.
This stuff is amazing! The first time I used it I was at a friends house and when I went home I immediately went and bought my own! it makes your hair feel and smell so amazing! I recommend this 100 times over!
Jareny A.
Great shampoo, i really love how it leaves my hair very soft & has been looking supper healthly. Its a bit pricey for the size but it does the job & works amazing. i use this everyday & have totally seen a difference in my hair every since i started using it. would recommend to everyone!