John Frieda Collection Root Awakening Detangling Spray uploaded by Trisha A.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #14 in Detangling Treatments

John Frieda Collection Root Awakening Detangling Spray, 6 fl oz: Spray Six fl oz All hair types Awaken your hair's healthiest potential see more...

Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
Another one of my favorites by John Frieda. This one you use at your scalp after shampooing & conditioning your hair & you will feel a tingling sensation which I love & I love the minty smell. Then comb through for a detangler & style as usual. It makes your hair soft & is lightweight.
Michele G.
Love the John Freida detangling spray! It smells so fresh and takes out the tangles effortless when massaged in and issuing a wide tooth comb! Perfect for you and your kids! Also great to leave in without weighing down your hair!
Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I really like this conditioner because it has eucalyptus. It makes my hair have a shiny and manageable finish.. It smell is so good like a peppermint. Great product.
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad, CA
I love John Freida products I think they work very well. I have been using their products for over 10 years now and they never disappoint. Quality products for a low price can’t beat that. Would definitely recommend it.
Maria G.
Orlando , FL
amazing, I really love this product, they are all great and of very good quality, they work amazingly and I have always used them. It is perfect and easy to use, as much as the texture and smell is perfect, I love it and I really recommend it
April H.
I received a sample of this product in my birch box and I was really impressed with the results. Although I use the detangling spray is on my daughter I am not sure I would purchase the full-size product for an eight-year-old.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
Love These products for my curly hair! I usually brush my hair when it’s still wet and let it air dry since I wear my hair natural most of the time and this is good!
Teresa L.
This is one of my favorite hair products. It is perfect to use on damp hair. It’s not too expensive. I find it to be the best product for your money. Smells fresh.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
I think this is discontinued in CA. I haven't been able to find it. It has a light cucumber smell which is refreshing. I used it to brush out my long hair. It works well and hoping I can find it soon. Amazon my next place
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
My only complaint with John Freida is that sometimes, I can't shell out the money for it. But that's more of a 'me' problem.
Love this spray. Detangles really well. Like the smell.
Paulina H.
Does this product work well with fine hair? Does it leave it limp or with great body?
Kayla H.
Is this good,for oily hair
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Does this product work on African Americans hair?