John Frieda Clearly Defined® Gel

Clearly Defined® Gel

Does it make the hair stiff like hair spray. when dry?
I am curious about how much product others who love this product use? I been playing around with this gel and I still end up with frizzy curls. I also don't get much crunch in my hair so I am starting to think I may not be using enough.
Is this good for the curly girl method?
Start your review of John Frieda Clearly Defined® Gel!
Maddie T.
Amazing product gives volume to your hair whilst controlling the frizz. Perfect for a night out no need to worry about frizzy hair no more!
Blanca S.
Glendora, CA
John Frieda Clearly Defined® Gel uploaded by Blanca S.
Yo tengo mucho cabello y se me esponja y usé este gel y me gusto que mi cabello estuvo menos abultado y fácil de manejar
Ciji J.
Morristown
John Frieda Clearly Defined® Gel uploaded by Ciji J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I use this at the end of my shower as part of my curly girl routine. This gel is nice and thick so it's perfect for apply to just showered shopping wet hair while you're plopping your curls. It lasts for days to set your curls. And it's light enough that it doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or crunchy.
Jennifer W.
Booneville, MS
This product definitely keeps down the frizz. I have straight hair, but I turn frizzy with lots of humidity. This product keeps my hair sleek.
Kimberly F.
Tucson, AZ
I really liked using this product, it was nice having non frizzy hair to work with for once! I applied it straight after a shower when my hair was damp and it worked really nice in my hair! I love the way it smells, sooo good. The only draw back for me is that I miss some of the volume.
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
John Frieda Clearly Defined® Gel uploaded by Jennifer S.
I love this frizz ease gel I like to use it when I want my hair down and curly and spray some hair spray really makes my curls come out. I like to use it when I straighten my hair too. And the smell it smells so good.
Mariam G.
New Castle, DE
It's a truly secret weapon! Eliminates frizz on my curly hair, without greasing my it. I prefer to apply them on a damp hair, it has a little bit shiny finish.
Brittany  T.
Livingston, TX
I absolutely love frizz ease products made by John Freida, it smells amazing, is very affordable and I truly recommend this to anyone with curly and frizzy hair! I am and have been highly impressed and happy with their products for many years! Definitely recommend to anyone and it is very wonderfully priced!
Marie M.
Cypress, CA
Takes the frizz out and leaves your curls looking pretty! Worth the money! Only thing I don’t like is that it runs out and I need a lifetimes worth!
Olnithe  B.
Orlando, FL
I love this gel ,it gets the job done for me every time . You can also pair it up with a hair cream . My curls always come out flawless.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...