John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette® Visibly Brighter™ Subtle Lightening Conditioner 8.3 fl. oz. Tube uploaded by Paige D.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Hydrate your hair with a natural-looking, illuminating glow. Formulated with honey and marigold flower extract, our Brilliant Brunette® Visibly Brighter™ Subtle Lightening Conditioner moisturizes your hair and illuminates the spectrum of brunette tones. see more...

Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dear lord stay away! Their colored shampoos cause extreme damage!!! For the longest time I thought I was causing the problem until I stopped blow drying, curling and straightening my hair and it was still getting worse. I talked to my hair stylist and she told me she heard of this problem w this brand before. My hair was super dry, falling out and breaking so bad!! Within a month of stopping, my hair was amazing again. I switched to Joico!!
Andrea G.
I actually just started using this a few weeks ago, and it makes a HUGE difference. I used John Frieda for brunettes before, and it enriched my hair so much, no one believed I wasn't getting it colored. This product is even better for summer because it gives my hair a lighter glow naturally!
Megan D.
Jonesborough, TN
I received this in my Walmart beauty box and decided to give it a try because I loved their shampoo for blonde hair and was looking for something new after changing to brunette. This stuff is awful!! I only used it twice and each time it dried my hair out extremely bad and caused breakage. STAY AWAY!!!
Katherine M.
Love this conditioner! I've never colored my hair or gotten highlights, but wanted my hair a little lighter for the summer. I've noticed a super subtle change. It doesn't change the color, but after a few washes it enhances the lighter strands!
Heather H.
Picayune , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this shampoo and conditioner is amazing! The packaging is easy to use, though it's not a lot of product. I have medium brunette hair and wanted to bring back some of my natural highlights for summer, it made my hair really shiny but don't think it lighten it too much.
Cassandra S.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT LIGHTEN. Is simply adds gold tones to hair. If you are looking for a cooler-tone of lighter hair, you're better off using natural remedies like chamomile and lemon juice or simply getting your hair colored.
Tatiana C.
San Jose, CA
I received this product in my Walmart beauty box. I used it. I didn't see any difference in the color of my hair. However it smell good and made my hair soft. It's not a bad product but I wouldn't purchase it.
Michaela S.
Atlanta, GA
I have dark brown hair. This product made absolutely no difference in my hair color. On top of that, the product is very drying. I found myself using more conditioner to try and reverse the drying effects. The smell is not appealing at all either!
Danial B.
Manitowoc, WI
This stuff smells amazing. The packaging is super sleek and nice and not too big around to hold. It doesn't compare to others. And the price is pretty reasonable. I would definitely recommend it to those with brunette hair.
Marley T.
Barryton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps your hair soft and your color vibrant. It smells really good too. I would suggest this product to people who are nervous about dying their hair.