John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter® Subtle Lightening Conditioner uploaded by Paige D.John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Visibly Brighter® Subtle Lightening Conditioner uploaded by Anita A.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Gradually illuminate brunette tones for a natural-looking glow. Formulated with honey and marigold flower extract, this dry hair remedy helps nourish and brighten brunette strands. Hydrating conditioner for colored hair and natural brunettes.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, FRAGRANCE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, LACTIC ACID, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, SILICONE QUATERNIUM-22, MICA, PPG-3 MYRISTYL ETHER, CARAMEL, DISODIUM EDTA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, GLYCINE, MALIC ACID, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, YELLOW 5, TIN OXIDE, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, HONEY EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT.

Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
This conditioner smells nice and is not too heavy for the average hair type I suppose, but I have drier hair and would like a little bit more richness and moisture. Not sure I have noticed a difference after a month ( I have dark brown hair, and I'm graying so I 'm hoping this will keep my ends a little lighter to balance my shampooing my roots and those getting a little lighter)
Ashleigh S.
This stuff made my hair feel grumpy. Like it had a layer a something of something tacky on it. And after one day, my entire head felt greasy and dirty to the touch. I’m not sure if it really lightened the hair or just out a coating if something on top, but it did look lighter. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This is great to use with the matching shampoo because used together or separate they each will bring you to the same color and lightening effect on your hair. It does not work on very dark hair or my dark roots that are not colored, it does lighten my blonde highlights and lighten my brown lowlights a little bit but mostly my blonde highlights get brighter. It keeps my hair in good condition and it does not stay in the bathtub even though it is brown liquid shampoo. It will turn grey hair blonde as well so it's great if you are starting to get Grey's it makes them look like highlights.
Mia R.
Walker, WV
I love John Freda products,they smell great AN really help the color on your hair to last a long time,it is more expensive than I care to spend so I don't buy it often but that's not cause I don't love them,I've not tried one I didn't like
Sarah P.
Parma, OH
It does wonders at keeping my color but if there's any residue left on my head my hair gets sticky and greasy. You really REALLY have to scrub this product out. I would almost recommend using this and then another shampoo after
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I had high hopes for this but didn't see any difference in my hair at all. It smells great, like all John Frieda products, but that's about it. I wouldn't buy again, but it was fine for the one bottle I used.
Adriana A.
It dried my hair out, it smells great, but has a weird yellow color to it. I use it and the rest of the products as directed, but it's not for me. It makes my hair harder to work with, it left it as dry as the desert and I believed if I used it longer, my hair would've started breaking off. It didn't make my hair lighter at all! I have dark brown hair and it did absolutely nothing. My mother has light brown hair and it did nothing to her hair either. The products did work better in her hair, not drying or breaking it off, but I think it all depends on the type of hair, but the lightening effect was a fail. Conditioners usually add moisture to my hair but this was just horrible. It was like washing your hair with dish detergent.
Kami D.
Love this shampoo!! Great smell to it. It doesn't leave your hair too dry feeling, or too oily. Perfect for color treated hair or if you want to brighten your natural hair color!!
Kim G.
I want to start out by saying I don't color my hair. In fact, I have virgin hair - I'm a natural brunette, never colored/dyed/highlighted before. I tried this shampoo and conditioner and I was not impressed. It did not smell very good or leave my hair smelling good. It also Didn't make my hair soft. Both things I look for in a conditioner. I didn't think it changed the hue/color/lighting of my hair either.
Tara N.
Dear lord stay away! Their colored shampoos cause extreme damage!!! For the longest time I thought I was causing the problem until I stopped blow drying, curling and straightening my hair and it was still getting worse. I talked to my hair stylist and she told me she heard of this problem w this brand before. My hair was super dry, falling out and breaking so bad!! Within a month of stopping, my hair was amazing again. I switched to Joico!!