BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Illuminates natural, color-treated or highlighted brunette hair.
Lightweight spray shapes and defines natural wave and curl patterns.
Shine booster gives you soft, shiny curls.
Brings out rich brunette tones and multi-dimensional shine.

Jaclyn F.
Gives you shiny, non-sticky waves! Smells amazing!! Use this on dry hair. Great price.
I love John Frieda, amazing products that are centered to particular hair colors.
mia p.
Manteca, CA
Works well but I still need more hold to keep my friz at bay but works decently
Caitlyn R.
Middleboro, MA
This spray leaves your hair with that salt water fresh beachy look. It's the perfect wavy low maintenance look. It's very easy to use and decent priced. I would recommend this to everyone that is trying to easy a simple wave. If your tired of the look you have now and want something new and fresh definitely try it out! Highly recommend!!
Anna L.
I really enjoyed this product in the summer. It prevented my hair from getting frizzy while keeping my waves beautiful and shiny. I always looked like I had just come from relaxing on the beach all day. Definitely recommend it to those who want a natural look without too much product.
Sandra P.
Kingston
My hair is curly / wavy ... Very weird my hair ...
But this product when i apply leaves my hair super hydrate & silk & defines my curls .
I absolutely love this product .
Even my daughter uses and she has wavy hair . I would definitely give a 5 🔯
Shaylynn B.
Perfect for the brunettes looking to get that perfect beachy curl! I love using this throughout the summer months! Bonus! It won't break the bank and will leave you satisfied!
Sara H.
Kingston
Curls never hold in my hair. This product allows me to enhance my natural waves as well as keep in my iron curls. Only downside is my hair becomes greasy after a few hours.
Grayson C.
Love it! Creates brilliant waves and a nice shine to hair. I really love that its a nice simple spray so you can get waves instantly even when your in a hurry
Andrea M.
Guelph, ON
Love it. It keeps my waves but kills the frizz! I use it every other day and comb it through. It saves me so much effort and time trying to tame the mane!
Kellie M.
Vista, CA
When using this do you first style hair ? Or is this something you use on damp hair ? Ir what would be the best way to use ?