BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Illuminates natural, color-treated or highlighted brunette hair.
Lightweight spray shapes and defines natural wave and curl patterns.
Shine booster gives you soft, shiny curls.
Brings out rich brunette tones and multi-dimensional shine.

Amenda L.
Okay product for the price!!!! Got at target, kept my roots the same color as the rest of my hair
Bowanluk c.
Alhambra, CA
Its stay all day give me a soft feel nice curl, look like natural curl, stay in curl all day long
Melissa w.
Anamosa , IA
Amazing. .my hair looks much better after this products
I have brown hair and looks petty healthy
Amber T.
Allendale, MI
This helps control my wavy hair. It makes the waves more defined and makes my hair look great!
Rosemary M.
Miami, Fl
Love this product! Really helps my hair have that nice wave effect without weighing it down.
I love the smell of this! I use it daily and it makes my hair so soft and naturally wavy
Irene L.
Port Dover
Love how it puts bounce and texture to my straight hair with a little bit of blow drying.
Traci D.
Orlando, FL
Leaves my hair with a great hold and no sticky residue. Great product for a great price.
Jaclyn F.
Gives you shiny, non-sticky waves! Smells amazing!! Use this on dry hair. Great price.
I love John Frieda, amazing products that are centered to particular hair colors.
Kellie M.
Hemet , CA
When using this do you first style hair ? Or is this something you use on damp hair ? Ir what would be the best way to use ?