BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Illuminates natural, color-treated or highlighted brunette hair.
Lightweight spray shapes and defines natural wave and curl patterns.
Shine booster gives you soft, shiny curls.
Brings out rich brunette tones and multi-dimensional shine.

Lindsey S.
Gays Creek, KY
Absolutely adore this! Definitely defines your waves and doesn't leave them feeling hard and looking gross. Would recommend.
Carlye C.
Newburgh, IN
My favorite product to use in my hair when I'm wearing it curly. Helps make my hair very wavy without frizz and very soft.
Hope S.
Kewanee, IL
Loved this product. Great for my hair . Made my hair look and feel like I went to a salon and had it done professionally
kathy h.
Hicksville, NY
It worked the whole day and gave me nice shine. A little went a long way so I thought it was effective for a fair price.
Shelby K.
Terre Haute, IN
This product added so much shine to my hair. Lightweight and feels airless. It definitely gave the look of beachy waves
Sandy C.
Gans, OK
I love this spray to refresh my curls and restore shape after laying on them or having them pulled up in a ponytail.
Makayla C.
Charleston, WV
It works great. I feel like everyone should use it if they are wanting wavy hair . It does feel heavy on your hair.
Jenn H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Gives you the perfect beachy waves when you don't have a chance to spend the day at the beach! It smells great too!
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
Wasn't the best product. Made my curls go limp and hair did not have much body after use. I was not very impressed.
Madeline R.
Erie, PA
Love this spray! Works great in forming and holding waves. For a drugstore brand, it works like it should.
Kellie M.
Hemet , CA
When using this do you first style hair ? Or is this something you use on damp hair ? Ir what would be the best way to use ?