BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Illuminates natural, color-treated or highlighted brunette hair.
Lightweight spray shapes and defines natural wave and curl patterns.
Shine booster gives you soft, shiny curls.
Brings out rich brunette tones and multi-dimensional shine.

Yselb D.
Madrid, DE
Loved the smell of it. It gave my hair shine while it kept it hydrated. The only thing was that it didn't keep my waves defined for too long.
Victoria C.
I don't love them smell, but it does work and makes my hair look awesome! It doesn't make my hair hard or anything either, I like it alot.
Maria G.
Norfolk, VA
My hair is really straight and this product works great to give me the nice beach waves I love. Love this product and really recommend it
Harsirjan K.
Modesto, CA
Awesome product. works wonders! if you have frizzy yet crazy and wavy hair like I do this will keep the fun texture but control the frizz
Maygen K.
Spokane, WA
Whenever I don't have time to do my hair, all i have to do is spray some of this and it gives me pretty waves. Best lazy hair idea ever.
robin w.
Bassett, VA
Does what is says. just doesn't last long enough in the heat/humidity. have used john frieda products for years. well worth the money.
Lysandra M.
Mount Vernon, WA
I loved the smell of the brunette John Frieda products when I did a wavy look with my hair this made my hair feel smooth and shiny
Sophia Q.
John frieda's brilliant brunette starlit waves wave enhancing spray is perfect for getting beachy waves without going to the beach!
Naty p.
My hair feels amazing after I'm done using it. My waves set so beautiful the smell is pmeasent and really a great product over all
Tiffany K.
Des Plaines, IL
Unfortunately this made my hair very crunchy, almost like I used a gel. I also didn't notice it do anything for my hair color.
Kellie M.
Hemet , CA
When using this do you first style hair ? Or is this something you use on damp hair ? Ir what would be the best way to use ?