BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Illuminates natural, color-treated or highlighted brunette hair.
Lightweight spray shapes and defines natural wave and curl patterns.
Shine booster gives you soft, shiny curls.
Brings out rich brunette tones and multi-dimensional shine.

Tammy W.
Newberg
This spray provides a natural beachy wave that is totally the trend right now. I use it while my hair is still wet, twirl my hair in sections and wait for it to dry. This technique will add a a healthy bounce to your hair.
Angela D.
Smells amazing! One of my favorite smells is this brand for brunettes! Always buy this spray and the shampoo and conditioner. Cheap price and available everywhere. I go to Walmart bc it's cheap and works great!!
Kimberly L.
I have dark blonde hair with reddish-blonde undertones. This spray really picked up on all of the colors in my hair and high lighted them beautifully. I always get complimented when I use this.
Christi E.
Columbia, SC
Loved beach waves sea salt spray way better but they stopped making it so I gave this one a try since others have left me disappointed. This was mediocre and did not do what I was hoping for.
Rachael G.
Gaylord, MI
I had bought this but for some reason it wasn't the greatest. my hair looked so frizzy when I used this. I did have curl but if I didn't put a lot of on it didn't hold that great. I will finish the bottle but won't buy again
Izzy W.
San Diego, CA
I love to use this spray when I go to the beach or on a hot summer day because it makes it look like I was just in the ocean!! It looks naturaul and it works great!
I think that this product lasts about a day depending on what your doing and how much you use.
Jessica M.
John Frieda is the only product I have really gained so much trust in. It really provides me the quality and texture I want to have. This enchancing spray puts my hair in the shape I want!
Sarah B.
Jefferson, GA
I'm a sicker for trying new stuff. It's been awhile since I bought this, however I do remember how good it smelled and how shiny it make my hair. Beside that, it didn't do much else for me
Ella N.
Bakersfield, CA
I really enjoyed this product. It provides my hair with great volume. It's not expensive and fits good wishing my budget which is a plus. I liked it for the volume and the way it made my hair look, but I don't like it for the way it makes my hair oily.
Judy H.
Riverside, CA
I don't know what I would do without this product. My hair is thick and curly and I have a problem with fruzzie and fly away hair. This product enhances my curls while keeping the frizz under control and the fly aways are completely gone. My frizz is even under control even when it's humid. I haven't found anything that works like this does
Kellie M.
Hemet , CA
When using this do you first style hair ? Or is this something you use on damp hair ? Ir what would be the best way to use ?