BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Illuminates natural, color-treated or highlighted brunette hair.
Lightweight spray shapes and defines natural wave and curl patterns.
Shine booster gives you soft, shiny curls.
Brings out rich brunette tones and multi-dimensional shine.

Anahi L.
San Ysidro, CA
Although this product has been discontinued, I made sure to stock up on these when they were on clearance at Walmart. Initially, my hair was frizzy and lacking any sense of vivid pigmentation and instead of going towards my "not your mother's beach spray", I found myself attracted to this John Frieda spray instead. It was one of the most amazing decisions ! As a person who is sensitive to smell, this wave enhancing spary is very mellow in comparison to the other beach spray. On top of that, the texture of my hair was wavy but also didn't leave any sticky residue (leaving more of a healthy shine). My hair was left well-managed and beautiful without toally weighing it down or making it look greasy and limp. I'm glad I stocked up while I could ! If the product ever gets renewed, I would completely encourage purchasing it
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
As a brunette with unruly waves, I bought this product because I wanted to tame them a bit while adding shine. Because my hair is very fine, I needed a formula that does not weigh my hair down or make it look greasy. This spray was exactly what I needed. It is a lightweight, pleasantly-scented mist that smooths flyaways, enhances natural waves and curls, and gives hair a natural shimmer. My hair has never looked healthier or more touchable. I highly recommend this spray.
Lauren R.
Spring , TX
I love all of the John Frieda brilliant brunette products! I currently have the brilliant brunette shampoo in my shower and it makes my hair feel so soft and smells so good! As for this product, i really like it because when I'm on the go and don't have time to straighten my hair I spray this in, scrunch my hair and it gives my hair effortless waves!
Janelle L.
As someone that already has wavy hair, i never felt the need to use a spray or anything like that to "enhance" my wave. I tried the John Frieda wave enhancing spray at a friends house and was blown away with how "bohemian" my long brown hair looked. So impressed with this product. I went out and bought some for myself so I could stop stealing hers!
Marissa S.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have very curly hair, and not the pretty cork screw curls, the unruly, frizzy, can't do anything with em kind! I use this product and not only does it make my hair super shiny, but it gives me the "pretty corkscrew" curls. I love my hair when I use this and it's healthier on it than using a straightener very day
Helen C.
This is a very good product but you have to know how to use it correctly. The first time I used it, I hated it because I used too much which just weighed my hair down and made it oily. I have wavy thick brown hair. After learning to use the product correctly I liked it but I do not plan to repurchase it.
Jennifer J.
Almo, KY
I really liked this product! Lots of shine and some help with bringing out the wave in my hair. If you use too much it can make your hair feel dry/stiff and dirty but find that right amount and youll.get great results! I don't know if it being for "brunettes" really mattered.
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
My hair is thick, and naturally wavy. This product was good--for the price. I use a more expensive sea spray product for more texture for my waves, but this works nicely also. i like to spray it on before bed and sleep in braids for a natural, beachy look.
Carly S.
Fallon, NV
The product that I bought from Walmart smelled amazing. It went on easy and made my hair look and smell beautiful! It lasted all day with no issues whatsoever. This is for sure a must buy again product! I recommend it to all brunettes!
Isabelle H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great!! I felt like my waves were so flat before I started using this spray and now they are so easy to style and get some extra volume. My hair is fine so you have to be careful to not spray too much so it doesn't get oily.
Kellie M.
Hemet , CA
When using this do you first style hair ? Or is this something you use on damp hair ? Ir what would be the best way to use ?