John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Shampoo by John Frieda for Unisex - 8.45 oz Shampoo

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Shampoo by John Frieda for Unisex - 8.45 oz Shampoo see more...

• Where are the best stores to find this product? 3 Answers
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be completely honest, I've never noticed a huge difference in how vivid my hair color is when using this shampoo. However, the packaging is nice and the scent has always been one of my favorites. My hair smells and feels great all day after using this shampoo. I switch shampoos every month or so, but this has been in the rotation for years.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
San Antonio, TX
This is a good shampoo. It cleanses well without leaving any residue. Leaves hair feeling clean and smooth. I have oily hair, and I like that it leaves my hair clean and does not dry it out. It works as well as other high-end salon shampoos I have used, but it is much more affordable. It does leave a nice smell and great shine as well.
Jamille S.
Jamille S.
Literally the best brightener! i got my hair colored for the first time last year and John Frieda keeps it looking fresh, i get compliments all of the time. before using john frieda i could tell that the dye was fading turning. but after using it just one time my hair shines!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
John Frieda really knows how to make a brunette look fabulous. I have never colored my hair because I am in love with the natural highlight and lowlights that I already have and I love that this shampoo makes them shine! I would highly recommend this to any brunette!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Lula, GA
I love how shiny this makes my hair!! It dejnitely brings out the different dimensions of my hair! I also love the way this makes my hair smell! I use this shampoo daily, and it seems to last a long time. I would definitely recommend this for others!
L F.
L F.
John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Shampoo by John Frieda is one my favorite shampoos to use. It leaves your hair looking soft and silky. It is not weighed down but looks healthy. Great product for brunettes with long straight hair.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Lynn, MA
This shampoo smells amazing! And it definitely adds dark tones to my hair, people always compliment me when I am using it! I absolutely love John Freda products, especially the shampoo and conditioner. They all smell amazing
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Elysburg, PA
This product is amazing! I had just gotten highlights and they had turned out orange with one wash with this shampoo it changed my orange highlights to a soft dirty blonde it was amazing and every wash it gets a nicer color!
Lillie R.
Lillie R.
Farmville, NC
I have really noticed an improvement in my hair since I started using this product. It really makes my natural-never dyed brown hair look more healthy and overall better
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
La Jolla, CA
Same thing about conditioner. Smells really good. Problem is that it deposits brown color in your hair and overtime changed my hair color so I had to stop using it
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where are the best stores to find this product?