John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo for All Shades uploaded by Nicole W.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Softness & Shine in One Use Brings Out Rich, Multi-Dimensional Brunette Tones & Shine. For All Brunettes. With Crushed Pearls & Sweet Almond Oil. Non-Color Depositing. . see more...

• "I enjoy the scent and love the results, I would recommend to friends!" in 1 review
  • "I have naturally dry hair to begin with and find that it helps to moisturize and add shine to my chocolatey locks." in 1 review
  • "I love his shampoos and this one leaves my hair looking so healthy and shiny." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt soft and looked nice and shiny after I had dried it. " in 1 review
  • "It does nothing special to your brown hair then and other shampoo." in 1 review
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really notice a difference in the shine of my hair, but i didn't mind the scent and it moisturized my hair well. I used the matching conditioner and it worked well on my color-treated hair. I have switched sinced using this to something that allows me to comb through my hair easier.
Lindsay H.
Grand Junction, CO
I just recently tried this for the first time. The smell was nice, they texture was great, and I did feel like my hair was shiny and moisturizer afterwards. My one hesitation about repurchasing would be that it is a bit pricier than other shampoos that I feel give the same results.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
I swear this is the best smelling shampoo I have ever purchased. It leaves my hair smelling great for a long time and it is gentle enough to use every day. I bought this at Walmart and while pricey, the quality is so good I will definitely be repurchasing!
Chasaty L.
Bossier City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product does a good job at enhancing the brown hues, which can sometimes become dull in between coloring. However, I do not like the consistency of the product it doesn't lather enough to my liking.
Amanda J.
Dallas, TX
My hair is always soft and shiny when I use this! Plus, it smells really good! I switch between hair products when I want thick, curly, or every day. This is one of my favorite everyday products.
Tatum D.
My favorite drugstore shampoo. The smell is amazing and it really lathers well. I use this every time I wash my hair. It defi beats all other drug store brands that I have tried.
Caitlin G.
Torrington, CT
I used this when my hair was light brown and I wanted the brown to be brighter but I never noticed any change. It also didn't make my hair feel that nice. It did smell good.
Miranda W.
Portland, TN
This did not being out my brunette like I had hoped. The smell was pleasant and it lathered well, but I don't feel it delivered on its claims.
Blair D.
Platte City, MO
Brings out the tone in my hair and moisturizes my hair well. I use this off and on with other shampoo products.
Jessica j.
Milwaukee, WI
I've used Thai before and it makes my hair look shiny and heathy! I like how it made my hair feel and look!