John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo for All Shades uploaded by Nicole W.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Softness & Shine in One Use Brings Out Rich, Multi-Dimensional Brunette Tones & Shine. For All Brunettes. With Crushed Pearls & Sweet Almond Oil. Non-Color Depositing. . see more...

• "I have naturally dry hair to begin with and find that it helps to moisturize and add shine to my chocolatey locks." in 1 review
  • "I love his shampoos and this one leaves my hair looking so healthy and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy the scent and love the results, I would recommend to friends!" in 1 review
  • "It does nothing special to your brown hair then and other shampoo." in 1 review
  • "My hair felt soft and looked nice and shiny after I had dried it. " in 1 review
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like that this product works great for my hair.
I have curly/thick textured hair which is dry and frizzy from the dry Colorado weather where I live.
This calms the flyaways and reduces the frizz on a daily basis with ease. Only four stars because it is pricey and the smell isn’t the greatest.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
I went blonde, then went back to brunette and this shampoo/conditioner was my saving grace! It's an amazing value compared to other high end "brunette" shampoos & conditioners and it works just as well. The shea butter in the formula helps keep your treated hair moisturizer and doesn't dull your color. My hair was so damaged from the bleach blonde and this shampoo repaired, maintained and nourished my damaged hair! Definitely recommend.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Moisture, shine, bounce it has it all. Doesn't leave your hair feeling weighed down, and gives it a refreshed look. I wouldn't necessarily describe this as a color depository, more just as a refresher. Been using for years, even on blonde hair to give a richer appearance.
Youstina S.
Shine is right! When my brunette locks are getting dull - I turn to this product. It adds some shine & color to make hair look vibrant. Just be careful bc it can stain your fingers slightly - that's the only con but it mentions that in the packaging. Would buy again and recommend to others
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm a natural brunette and I used this product after dying blonde streaks back brown with a Demi perm hair dye. I enjoyed it but it was not as moisturizing on curly hair as I'd have liked.
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This shampoo is really good for brown hair to keep Its color, to develop new brown tones and to look healthy. It also helps to moisture your hair and keep It looking shiny and soft but doesn't make It look oily. I really like It and recommend It!
Kara W.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this product for years and I really kept my hair at the perfect moisture. I haven't found something that really compares. Smells nice too. I never had to worry about my hair. Not too heavy but enough moisture. Perfect
Emily K.
Frenchburg , KY
I highly recommend this product. It creates a full lather every time! It leaves my hair silky and shiny after each use. It works wonderfully for both dry and oily scalps. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Jackie A.
This felt nice when it was in my hair, and left it pretty soft afterwards. I'm not sure if it changed/brightened the color of my hair, but I feel like it did! My hair was still frizzy, but it felt nice. I may buy again.
Kaitlyn b.
I have naturally dark brown hair. I used this product to see how it made my hair look. It made my hair so bright and silky. I would recommend for people with natural and colored brown hair. It is a good product.