John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo Amber to Maple

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

If Each Strand Is Flawless. Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo, With Light Enhancers Cleanses and Perfects Every Strand, Helping to Create a Flawless Surface for Light Reflection. Dehydrates and Softens Dry Hair.

Nichole D.
neptune beach
John Freida as a whole can be pretty pricey. When I choose John Freida I always go with the ones for my hair color, Brunette, I am an occasional buyer of J.F and I definitely would recommend to anyone. Love the packaging it comes in as well. I can vouch for John Freida blonde products as well.
Shelby C.
Poland, OH
I have used this shampoo for a while and might want to begin using it again. I thought the packaging was really nice and I thought it was a really effective product. I used this in college to help maintain my color and it worked really well! I thought it was great for the price!
Wendy S.
El Paso, TX
I love the way that this shampoo smells and leaves my hair feeling. Its doesn't seem to weigh my hair down or make it feel like there is a residue after. My hair is always shiny and smooth. Awesome product. I use it in conjunction with the correlating conditioner.
Amy B.
Belleville, MI
The John Frieda hair products are great. I love the containers it come in, perfect for the ledges in my shower! I buy mine at Meijer, it's always on sale when I need it. I like it better then other brands because it actually cleans my hair with out drying it out!
Sherry M.
Ventura, CA
I used to LOVE brilliant brunette, but I felt like the product changed a few months ago and I could not stand the smell of it anymore. It was my favorite for a really long time though! I plan to buy it again from a different store or salon to see if it's still the same shampoo I know and love though. It made my hair so soft and i always got compliments on the scent.
Shea C.
Midland City, AL
I want this again! I started using the brunette line years ago and became so dependent! Now I can't find it anywhere! All I ever see is blonde. This shampoo really enriches the color and helps me go got longer periods between colorings. I love it.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love John Frieda products and this one is no different. cleans well and adds volume. smooth and silky in hands and easy to use. John Frieda products can be found anywhere shampoo and conditioners are sold. great quality. thank you
Hayley H.
Yelm, WA
I always go back to this shampoo. It just keeps my blonde hair so shiny and bright. I got mine from Walmart and the price is reasonable. I've never used anything like this. My hair is manageable and soft after every use.
Jaina W.
Bessemer, AL
This shampoo brings out the natural colors of a brunette. It smells fantastic. It also make my hair very soft and smell great. A con is that it could come in a larger size so I didn't have to buy as frequently as I do now. I do recommend this shampoo for all hair types.
Kimberly K.
Sebring, FL
I use this shampoo on my fine highlighted hair. Leaves the color bright and shiny without drying it out. Nice size to stick in my overnight bag for last minute trips. Fragrance is nice too.