BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Softness & Shine in One Use Brings Out Rich, Multi-Dimensional Brunette Tones & Shine. For All Brunettes. With Crushed Pearls & Sweet Almond Oil. Non-Color Depositing. . see more...

Amanda S.
Lagrange, OH
This is a game changer. This with the shampoo has totally changed the look of my hair. So bright and so many different tones. I have natural hair and I didn't want to color it but it was dull and this brought my hair to life!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm a natural brunette and I used this product after dying blonde streaks back brown with a Demi perm hair dye. I enjoyed it but it was not as moisturizing on curly hair as I'd have liked.
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I really like this conditioner because the brilliant brunette line makes you hair look the best in color terms, without having to actually dye It. It leaves beautiful colors on your hair when you use It long-term, and works way better when you also use the shampoo.
Lala D.
Huntington Park, CA
This product is really good and it really helps my brunette hair and it gives it that shining and it's really pigmented and the price it good it's not to pricey I am satisfied with the product and it leaves my hair smelling good
Leah F.
I usually only use this product in the summer time because that is when I spend the most time in the sun. I love the way it smells and the way it makes my hair so wonderfully shiny. It really brings out the gold, blonde and red in my hair while de-tangling and giving my hair great volume. I usually wait to buy it on sale because it can get a little pricey but I can usually buy 1 or 2 bottles and it lasts me the whole summer.
I find John Frieda product line to be reliable for producing somewhat positive results for my healthy, thick, curly but frizzy hair. In the past, I've used JF Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Conditioner to tame my frizzies yielding a soft sheen to my hair. However, the results were temporary. By nightfall, it was back to the drawing board. I must admit, my hair is extremely frizzy. I do believe what works for some, may not work for everyone. I recommend giving it a try.
La L.
Clover, SC
I love to use this product when my highlights start becoming kind of brassy looking at times... especially during the summer. Packaging is nice & works well. I have not used any other brand for this type of product. I always try to keep some on hand! Just be careful with spills... if not cleaned up for a few days...it will stain your bathroom vinyl.
Shelley W.
Sumrall, MS
I was really disappointed in this conditioner. From a name like John Freida that I trust, I had high hopes of brilliant brunette hair and it being a conditioner that would protect the color. However it left my hair greasier than it has ever been. My hair is not naturally greasy and most days as long as I wash it, there is no oiliness to it. But when I used this conditioner, as soon as I dried my hair the roots felt oily and heavy. I used it for several weeks, trying my best to give it a fair chance. But finally had to look for a different option.
Susan M.
Booneville, AR
I bought this on clearance, so I am not sure if they are changing up packaging or what exactly, but it is an ok conditioner. It leave my hair shinny and silky, but I am not sure about all the claims it has. It just didn't impress me much for the name. At the price I got it I thought it was worth a try.
Kirsten H.
Lake Stevens, WA
I really enjoyed this conditioner, I liked the ways it brought out my brown hair and helped show more dimension. It let my hair untangle and allowed me to have lots of volume and left my hair soft and touchable. Would recommend to any brunette wanting to let their hair shine as beautiful as it can be!