BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Brings Out Rich, Multi-Dimensional Brunette Tones & Shades. For All Brunettes. Enhancing Formula With Crushed Pearls & Sweet Almond Oil. Non-Color Depositing. . see more...

• Do you notice a difference in shine to your hair immediately?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I have recently started using the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner and I am not disappointed! Compared to other salon brands, it is very affordable and the quality is great as well. I have very thick (and easily tangled) hair and I never have any issues combing out my hair after using this conditioner. It always leaves my hair soft and shiny!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
I used this brand for a long time. I loved the results. My hair felt more alive and vibrant. The texture is somewhat thick but I definitely saw great results. I switched to a different brand because these bottles were about $6 and not very big. I have long hair so it went fast for me.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the brilliant brunette series it makes the color in my hair stay so beautiful and my hair feels fuller. There is a big difference in the shine and multi tone when I use these. I love them. I used the Ted's when my hair was red and oh wow the colors were so vibrant.
Renée H.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
This conditioner smells so great! It works really well for my dry hair and it doesn't way it down like some other brands do. The scent is long lasting and it keeps my hair color looking nice and feeling soft and frizz free. I would for sure recommend to other brunettes.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Los Angeles, CA
I really liked this. My hair is normally pretty dull, and though this wasn't a miracle worker, it did seem to help a bit brighten it up. It smelled good, but I feel like I had to use a lot of it to get the desired result, which is why I would knock it down a star.
Shireen B.
Shireen B.
King William, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Brilliant Brunette line. From the way it smells, to the way my hair looks and feels. It's a great product, and if you're looking for affordable hair care, this is it. A lot of times you can get them with extra oz if you look in the right places.
brenda g.
brenda g.
Love Love Love this conditioner as well as the shampoo!! it smells so good and leaves your hair feeling so healthy and shiny! it also seems to help control the frizz
Lianna V.
Lianna V.
Anaheim, CA
Love this it brings my dull hair back to shine and works lovely between colorings to extend them. Smells ok not the best it lathers well.
AMANDA B.
AMANDA B.
Flint, MI
PROS IT ACTUALLY SAVES MY COLOR FROM FADING. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. AFFORDABLE AT WALMART. REPEAT CUSTOMER. CONS NONE
Sofía S.
Sofía S.
I have been using this for a while now. I don't like the new scent thought. But the product is awesome.
Angela K.
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you notice a difference in shine to your hair immediately?