BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette, Shine Release Conditioner is the ultimate conditioner that focuses on natural highlights to reveal the multi-dimensional color. It enhances the richness and shine of your hair while offering individual highlights.

• Do you notice a difference in shine to your hair immediat...1 Answers
Ellyn H.
I love this conditioner just as much as the matching shampoo. I wish the price were a little lower...I have long hair and this bottle doesn't last a super long time. I love the smell, it doesn't weigh down my hair, doesn't make it more oily, and it does bring out my natural "highlights" and hair color to make them pop.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm a natural brunette and I used this product after dying blonde streaks back brown with a Demi perm hair dye. I enjoyed it but it was not as moisturizing on curly hair as I'd have liked.
Hannah S.
I have recently started using the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Conditioner and I am not disappointed! Compared to other salon brands, it is very affordable and the quality is great as well. I have very thick (and easily tangled) hair and I never have any issues combing out my hair after using this conditioner. It always leaves my hair soft and shiny!
Crysandra C.
This is definitely my go to conditioner, it really pulls out the color in my hair and makes it pop. I also love how gentle this conditioner is on my hair and skin (nobody likes backnie). It takes some time at first, but after a month my hair has become so shiny and soft. This product not only improved the color of my hair, but the texture as well, I have a lot less frizz since using it. Another bonus is that this stuff smells great, it has a rich almost coconuts smell.
Rachel N.
I used this brand for a long time. I loved the results. My hair felt more alive and vibrant. The texture is somewhat thick but I definitely saw great results. I switched to a different brand because these bottles were about $6 and not very big. I have long hair so it went fast for me.
Renée H.
Indianapolis, IN
This conditioner smells so great! It works really well for my dry hair and it doesn't way it down like some other brands do. The scent is long lasting and it keeps my hair color looking nice and feeling soft and frizz free. I would for sure recommend to other brunettes.
Shireen B.
King William, VA
I love the Brilliant Brunette line. From the way it smells, to the way my hair looks and feels. It's a great product, and if you're looking for affordable hair care, this is it. A lot of times you can get them with extra oz if you look in the right places.
Maria B.
I love John Frida because my hair look softer and even lighter and brighter than when i use some others, the smell is great and it also reduce Frizz specially you notice it at the time you get out of the shower. Also, the result will be so much better if you use all the line and follow the instructions.
Anna H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the brilliant brunette series it makes the color in my hair stay so beautiful and my hair feels fuller. There is a big difference in the shine and multi tone when I use these. I love them. I used the Ted's when my hair was red and oh wow the colors were so vibrant.
Katie L.
Whitwell, TN
I love how shinny this makes my hair! It doesn't seem so dull & dark. It makes it super soft as well. I have very long hair, this conditioner makes it soft enough to easily comb after showering.
Angela K.
Youngstown, OH
Do you notice a difference in shine to your hair immediately?