BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Protect and preserve your brunette colour. Formulated with crushed pearls and sweet almond oil, Brilliant Brunette® Multi-Tone Revealing Colour Protecting Shampoo unlocks vibrant tones and prevents colour from fading.
Non-Colour Depositing.
Safe for use on natural or colour-treated hair and for use on highlights & lowlights.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, FRAGRANCE, LAURIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PPG-9, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CARAMEL, DISODIUM EDTA, MALIC ACID, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, GLYCINE, PEARL POWDER, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, LAURETH-23, LAURETH-4, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.

• Does this really bring out multiple tones in brunettes li...1 Answers
Maddy M.
Ridgeland
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this shampoo on an off for years. I feel like it used to be better, but I still love it. Wish the bottles were a little bigger. Love the smell! Works great on my dark hair and feels so soft after washing with the conditioner.
Amy D.
Cumberland
I love this shampoo. Whenever I'm done I end up buying something different and eventually end up missing and going back to this. I love the smell and how shiny it make my uncolores brown hair. It's super soft too.
Sarah S.
Vail, CO
This shampoo does make my hair really shiny and brings out the natural brown tones, but my hair gets very greasy very shortly after. It's also harder to style my hair when using this shampoo. For some reason the style just doesn't hold. While the price is great, it's just not worth it for me.
Amanda L.
Findlay, OH
Omg amazing! My hair color has changed so much since using this. The tones and highlights I have now are crazy beautiful and it's all me!!! I have stocked up on this stuff!!!
Macy M.
Spring , TX
I use this product all the time and love that it lightly infuses hints of brown back into my hair. Great if you color your hair regularly and helps to restore the color and tones into your hair. A necessity if you color you hair. But nice if you don’t as it helps bring some dimension.
Savanna G.
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
My current favorite brand to keep my overly processed and dyed hair from looking crispy. It's almost an illusion what this stuff does for my hair!
The shampoo is okay, but the conditioner is fantastic.
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really like this. It always gives great dimension to my hair! It's great for going between dyes or even as a pick me up if your hair is looking a bit dull! Love this
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
I went blonde, then went back to brunette and this shampoo/conditioner was my saving grace! It's an amazing value compared to other high end "brunette" shampoos & conditioners and it works just as well. The shea butter in the formula helps keep your treated hair moisturizer and doesn't dull your color. My hair was so damaged from the bleach blonde and this shampoo repaired, maintained and nourished my damaged hair! Definitely recommend.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Moisture, shine, bounce it has it all. Doesn't leave your hair feeling weighed down, and gives it a refreshed look. I wouldn't necessarily describe this as a color depository, more just as a refresher. Been using for years, even on blonde hair to give a richer appearance.
Jazmin M.
Evans, CO
Being a brunette that doesn't do much besides shampoo, conditioner, natural treatments for the hair and trims everyone so often, this comes in handy. I've noticed that the it doesn't immediately reveal your tones. It will take time and may work better for those with lightened hair.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Does this really bring out multiple tones in brunettes like it says?

Amazon