BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Protect and preserve your brunette colour. Formulated with crushed pearls and sweet almond oil, Brilliant Brunette® Multi-Tone Revealing Colour Protecting Shampoo unlocks vibrant tones and prevents colour from fading.
Non-Colour Depositing.
Safe for use on natural or colour-treated hair and for use on highlights & lowlights.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, FRAGRANCE, LAURIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PPG-9, DIMETHICONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CARAMEL, DISODIUM EDTA, MALIC ACID, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, GLYCINE, PEARL POWDER, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, LAURETH-23, LAURETH-4, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.

• Does this really bring out multiple tones in brunettes li...1 Answers
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I absolutely love getting this shampoo. My only issue is trying to find it. I can find all the color treated, but when I don't color my hair, I'm a natural brunette. The only other issue I have is the price. I buy a regular bottle of shampoo it last a great while. And a little goes a long way. Buying the conditioner is the issue. Trying to find it for regular brunettes without color treated and in a large bottle is almost impossible. I have long hair so the conditioner doesn't last very long. For the price I can't keep it in my house.
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
This shampoo does make my hair really shiny and brings out the natural brown tones, but my hair gets very greasy very shortly after. It's also harder to style my hair when using this shampoo. For some reason the style just doesn't hold. While the price is great, it's just not worth it for me.
Amanda S.
Lagrange, OH
Omg amazing! My hair color has changed so much since using this. The tones and highlights I have now are crazy beautiful and it's all me!!! I have stocked up on this stuff!!!
Kim L.
When I first bought this I was really excited. I was hoping this would actually leave a brown tint in my hair, but it didn't. It left my hair soft but you couldn't tell any difference in my color and my color didn't last any longer either. It smelt great though.
Macy M.
Spring , TX
I use this product all the time and love that it lightly infuses hints of brown back into my hair. Great if you color your hair regularly and helps to restore the color and tones into your hair. A necessity if you color you hair. But nice if you don’t as it helps bring some dimension.
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
Love this shampoo! I have very dark brown hair and this shampoo keeps it shiny and smooth! Other drugstore shampoos I've tried left my hair flat and one dimensional but John Frieda gave my hair depth!
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
This is my go to shampoo! It makes my hair soft and brings out my natural highlights! It's also affordable and lasts a long time. Also a fantastic plus is that it smells great!
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
I went blonde, then went back to brunette and this shampoo/conditioner was my saving grace! It's an amazing value compared to other high end "brunette" shampoos & conditioners and it works just as well. The shea butter in the formula helps keep your treated hair moisturizer and doesn't dull your color. My hair was so damaged from the bleach blonde and this shampoo repaired, maintained and nourished my damaged hair! Definitely recommend.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Moisture, shine, bounce it has it all. Doesn't leave your hair feeling weighed down, and gives it a refreshed look. I wouldn't necessarily describe this as a color depository, more just as a refresher. Been using for years, even on blonde hair to give a richer appearance.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm a natural brunette and I used this product after dying blonde streaks back brown with a Demi perm hair dye. I enjoyed it but it was not as moisturizing on curly hair as I'd have liked.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Does this really bring out multiple tones in brunettes like it says?