BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Moisturizing Conditioner.
London, Paris, New York.
Softness + shine in 1 use.
Moisturizing conditioner.
Brings out rich, multi-dimensional brunette tones + shine.
For all brunettes.
8.45 fl. oz. (250ml). see more...

Tricia B.
Tricia B.
Aurora, IL
In the past, I tried not to spend much on shampoo and conditioner but I kept getting a red irritated scalp from the cheaper ingredients used in low priced products. After experimenting with different brands, I found this John Frieda line is kind enough to my rosacea and ezcema senstive hairline. The best part of this product is that it helps keep my hair color treated hair looking a warm rich brown instead of stripping the color.
Neha P.
Neha P.
Tustin, CA
I jsut recently colored my hair a medium brown. My haircolor tends to fade a lot because I wash my hair a lot but ever since I've been using this condioner from John Frieda my hair color comes out more shiny and my hair feels amazing. Not to mention the smell is great! This is the 4th bottle I've used in the last 2 years.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Smells wonderful! The smells lasts for a long time. However, the results are so-so. My hair looks brighter, but it doesn't stay clean long. It also does not make it as soft as I anticipated. It is expensive for the little you get and its easy to use too much as the conditioner squirts easily from the bottle.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Columbia, Sc
Love the quality of this product--salon quality at a fraction of the price. I love the richness of the conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so healthy! My hair is stronger, softer, and shinier than ever. It smells so good and I feel like I've had a salon treatment every time I use it!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Starkville, MS
I've used this conditioner for years and love it. If you have fine hair like mine, you just have to be careful not to use too much product and to rinse thoroughly. If you don't, it can be a little bit heavy on the hair. I love the scent and will continue to buy this great product.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Bradenton, FL
I was not expecting to love this product as much as I do. John Frieda's brilliant brunette has a really nice scent that lasts all day, and brightens your hairs natural color. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this shampoo and conditioner, it has brought out the best in my hair!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Good price, makes your hair feel super Soft and clean after you use it. Doesn't make your hair feel oily or greasy (which I have a problem with). The only problem of it is that it ran out really quickly for it being such a good sized bottle, and it didn't last me very long.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Wilmington, DE
Love John Frieda products. I have used both Brunette and Blonde products as I have changed my hair couple times and I find that it does do the job and it's a great and affordable product. Definitely recommend it.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Indianapolis, IN
Loved that is was geared towards brown hair. It wa on slaw so it wasn't that expensive; but you also didn't have to use hag much. I have frizzy hair that is chemically straightened and smoothd it out
Brein G.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
This leaves my hair soft and smooth. The Multi-tone revealing formula brings out my natural highlights and just makes my hair color more brilliant.