BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Moisturizing Conditioner.
London, Paris, New York.
Softness + shine in 1 use.
Moisturizing conditioner.
Brings out rich, multi-dimensional brunette tones + shine.
For all brunettes.
8.45 fl. oz. (250ml). see more...

Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Dickson, TN
I have used John Freida Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Shampoo and Conditioner for about a year and have loved it. Unfortunately, the store that I usually shop in stopped carrying the colour protecting line and I was out of conditioner so I tried the multi-tone revealing conditioner. I was happy with the results after I styled it but the smell is very strong. I have a pretty sensitive nose and could smell it for several hours after I showered. It doesn't smell horrible but not really good, either. It is so strong that I won't purchase it again.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Brooklyn, NY
I swear by this conditioner. I recently dyed my bleached/highlighted hair back to dark brown (my natural color) and before I started using this conditioner I noticed my hair was turning red/brassy way too quickly. I use this conditioner now every time I wash my hair (with the matching shampoo) and it has solved my color issues. Obviously my color is still fading, but this conditioner helps it maintain a beautiful tone rather than a brassy mess.
Tricia B.
Tricia B.
Aurora, IL
In the past, I tried not to spend much on shampoo and conditioner but I kept getting a red irritated scalp from the cheaper ingredients used in low priced products. After experimenting with different brands, I found this John Frieda line is kind enough to my rosacea and ezcema senstive hairline. The best part of this product is that it helps keep my hair color treated hair looking a warm rich brown instead of stripping the color.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
The Brilliant Brunette shampoo and conditioner are two of my all-time favorite products. To start with, they smell amazing. The conditioner is lightweight and doesn't make my hair look greasy. It leaves my hair soft and silky. It also does a good job of adding subtle hints of shimmer to my hair. After using it, my hair looks like I have been out in the sun with tiny glints of red and gold mixed in with my light brown hair.
Neha P.
Neha P.
Tustin, CA
I jsut recently colored my hair a medium brown. My haircolor tends to fade a lot because I wash my hair a lot but ever since I've been using this condioner from John Frieda my hair color comes out more shiny and my hair feels amazing. Not to mention the smell is great! This is the 4th bottle I've used in the last 2 years.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Smells wonderful! The smells lasts for a long time. However, the results are so-so. My hair looks brighter, but it doesn't stay clean long. It also does not make it as soft as I anticipated. It is expensive for the little you get and its easy to use too much as the conditioner squirts easily from the bottle.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Columbia, Sc
Love the quality of this product--salon quality at a fraction of the price. I love the richness of the conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so healthy! My hair is stronger, softer, and shinier than ever. It smells so good and I feel like I've had a salon treatment every time I use it!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Starkville, MS
I've used this conditioner for years and love it. If you have fine hair like mine, you just have to be careful not to use too much product and to rinse thoroughly. If you don't, it can be a little bit heavy on the hair. I love the scent and will continue to buy this great product.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Bradenton, FL
I was not expecting to love this product as much as I do. John Frieda's brilliant brunette has a really nice scent that lasts all day, and brightens your hairs natural color. Overall, I'm very satisfied with this shampoo and conditioner, it has brought out the best in my hair!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Good price, makes your hair feel super Soft and clean after you use it. Doesn't make your hair feel oily or greasy (which I have a problem with). The only problem of it is that it ran out really quickly for it being such a good sized bottle, and it didn't last me very long.