BY JOHN FRIEDA®

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Moisturizing Conditioner.
London, Paris, New York.
Softness + shine in 1 use.
Moisturizing conditioner.
Brings out rich, multi-dimensional brunette tones + shine.
For all brunettes.
8.45 fl. oz. (250ml). see more...

Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the entire Brilliant Brunette line! This brings out my natural highlights and lowlights. I love that it looks like I paid a lot for my hair to be colored, but at a fraction of the price! I will definitely continue to use this product.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a natural brunette and I used this product after dying blonde streaks back brown with a Demi perm hair dye. I enjoyed it but it was not as moisturizing on curly hair as I'd have liked.
Jay N.
La Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Smells amazing !!!" this makes my hair so smooth and silky and smells good enough to eat. gives it a very pretty shine. Does not leave my hair oily at all like some other conditioners  do.   Only draw back is it needs  to come in bigger package, but even that is good looking.
Mei M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this conditioner for in between washes. It smells so yummy first of all. It sinks in nicely and rinses clean. It's a light conditioner to me so I never use it right after I have shampooed. During the summer I have used it after shampooing but definitely not with my winter dry hair.
Lindsey B.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not quite as good as a salon grade brand of colored shampoo/conditioner, but definitely see better lasting color using it over normal shampoo and conditioner. Recommend if you don't want to spend a ton of money but want to keep your color looking fresh longer!
Claire G.
Guntown, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! It really does help my brown hair that sometimes looks a little auburn keep the more brunette look that I love! It's super affordable. I don't, however, like the packaging. The squeeze bottle makes it difficult to get the perfect amount!
Kristen P.
Starkville, MS
I've used this conditioner for years and love it. If you have fine hair like mine, you just have to be careful not to use too much product and to rinse thoroughly. If you don't, it can be a little bit heavy on the hair. I love the scent and will continue to buy this great product.
Sarah M.
Good price, makes your hair feel super Soft and clean after you use it. Doesn't make your hair feel oily or greasy (which I have a problem with). The only problem of it is that it ran out really quickly for it being such a good sized bottle, and it didn't last me very long.
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this a long with the matching shampoo. People actually asked if I dyed my hair! Leaves my hair so soft and my brunette hair... well brilliant!
Brooklyn N.
Highland Vlg, TX
This is a great conditioner to use in between hair coloring to maintain color treated hair. It helps to keep hair very soft and frizz free.