John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-tone Revealing Moisture Shampoo for Natural or Highlighted Brunette uploaded by Amritjot R.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

For natural, color-treated or highlighted brunettes. Rehydrates and revitalizes dull, dry, brittle hair for renewed silkiness and exceptional shine. Restores the multi-dimensional richness of brown hair while invigorating highlights. Low-ph formula with tea leaf infusion and crushed pearls. Developed exclusively for brown hair, patented brilliant brunette shampoo exposes the unique richness of brunette. Specially formulated to replenish and invigorate dull, dry, brittle brown hair, brilliant brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo brings out the multi-dimensional richness and luminosity of brunette without adding or depositing color. This ultra-conditioning formula silkens, smoothes and renews suppleness a it reveals exceptional shine. With regular use, dry, lackluster brown hair will develop incredible radiance and a silky texture. Designed specifically to enhance darker shades of brown hair, this low-ph formula features cocoa bean extract and crushed pearls. From luminous chestnut to shimmering espresso, brunette hair becomes soft, smooth and incredibly shiny. Made in Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Macy M.
Spring, TX
I use this product all the time and love that it lightly infuses hints of brown back into my hair. Great if you color your hair regularly and helps to restore the color and tones into your hair. A necessity if you color you hair. But nice if you don’t as it helps bring some dimension.
jessica m.
El Paso, TX
This shampoo is so great for colored hair. I naturally have dark brown hair but i like to dye my hair chocolate brown. So it eequires me to dye often and this shampoo
saves me some money because its like tint in a shampoo. Its great. I recommend
Amanda S.
Westlake, OH
Been using it a week now and I can tell a difference. Lathers well. Rinses out easily as well. Wish it did more for my hair color but it's not color so you can't expect miracles. I'll continue using it for sure
Erin W.
When I wanted to get rid of my summer blonde hair I found this very helpful. I'm defiantly a John Frieda fan but I haven't seen any other products similar to this
Baylee D.
I really wish these Brilliant Brunette products came in bigger sizes like other shampoos and conditioners usually do. I can't say if it's brought out more tones in my hair (probably not), but it's still a nice shampoo with a nice scent (more of a generic 'salon' smell than a specific scent). I'm not sure if this is being discontinued though? I buy it at Target but last time I was looking on their website I didn't see the Tone Revealing shampoo (but I have seen it as my store) and the Brilliant Brunette products had a different color schemes.
Becky R.
Marmora, NJ
I really enjoy the smell and feel of this shampoo, it leaves your hair feeling very clean. I can. Only wash my hair 1-2 times a week due to the dryness of my hair. I do feel as though since I started using this product my highlights have not faded as quickly. I would recommend this product to people with color treated hair :)
Kristal M.
Whittier, CA
I had recently dyed my hair brown at home but my roots had come out noticeably lighter than the rest of my hair which was not good. I didn't want to re-dye my hair so I saw this shampoo i thought it might even out my hair color, which it did, it made my brown hair more of a true brown and not as brassy as before.
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
I'm in love with this shampoo and conditioner! I recently had a bayalage treatment done to my hair , that's added some beautiful highlight to my hair. I was worried about it becoming brassy or fading so I bought these products. The have preserved my color, and leave it smelling beautiful!
Alyssa F.
westland, MI
Every time I go back brown which is my natural hair color, John Frieda hair multitude always makes me hair look beautiful and natural, his blonde multitone is also amazing as well, I always go blonde for the summer and I use this shampoo and it makes my hair do wonders.
Miosotis T.
PR
Greatest hair products of all time. This product gets your hair feeling extra smooth without taking any volume. I use this product for special occasions so that way so can have perfect hair. It is a little on the pricey side but totally worth it.