John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Daily Shampoo uploaded by Rachael G.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Brings Out Rich, Multi-Dimensional Brunette Tones & Shades. For All Brunettes. Enhancing Formula With Crushed Pearls & Sweet Almond Oil. Non-Color Depositing. . see more...

• I got a small sample of this shampoo. I fell in love with the sm...1 Answers
  • Has anyone actually seen any change in hair color when using this...2 Answers
  • Will this product make my brown hair brighter?3 Answers
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Daily Shampoo
  • "It smells really good, and makes my hair feel softer but I didn't really notice any difference in hair color." in 3 reviews
Alexandria G.
Alexandria G.
Loveland, OH
By far the best shampoo/conditioner I have used. I was a little skeptical to try it at first and the price means you have to commit to it if you buy it, but the very first time I used it I loved it.
The smell is good, it makes my hair incredibly soft and it is worth every penny. I was nervous it would make my hair oily since pretty much any product does, but it doesn't make it oily one bit thank goodness. I would recommend anyone try this.
Alice H.
Alice H.
Burbank, CA
I can't shell out for my high-end fave shampoo ATM, so I picked this up at the drugstore. It's hard to find shampoos that won't damage or dry out my hair, but this definitely does the job! It even deposits a bit of color, to enhance my natural shade :) It doesn't seem to be leaving buildup though, which is awesome. Definitely recommend!
Jess M.
Jess M.
Love this product! I have started dying my hair a dark brown (from a neutral brown) to better match my eyebrows and skin tone. This shampoo and conditioner keeps my dark hair looking like I just left the salon and helps my hair stay shiny and brings out the different shades of brown so my hair looks healthy and multidimensional.
Catie L.
Catie L.
I love this stuff. This just brings my natural brown hair to life. It looks so amazing and shiny and moisturized. They have different hair color ones also they have a color protecting one if you have died your hair. This is such a good product probably my favorite I can't stop repurchasing it
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Louisville, KY
Used daily it helps keep my salon color vibrant and shiny. Also adds depth and dimension to my natural color as well. Would recommend to those who are looking for some shine to their hair. I do not notice a scent and use it in addition to several other shampoos I use.
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo!! It smells so delicious and amazing and the scent lasts so long on your hair. My hair always feels clean and it leaves your hair with a wonderful shine and it helps bring out your natural highlights throughout your hair.
Ginger S.
Ginger S.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every few days and my hair is duper shiny and smooth! My scalp is too sensitive lately to use it every single day.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
I bought this shampoo at Target hoping it would pro up my naturally brunette hair and I ended up disappointed. They shampoo made my hair feel like hay and I didn't really enjoy the product. I won't be using it again.
Riddhi P.
Riddhi P.
Just bought this since I had my hair professionally colored for the first time. I feel as if it made my color stand out a lot more than usual, but it also made my hair pretty frizzy. I try to avoid heat styling whenever I can so this wasn't the best option for me. Great color/smell though.
I am currently using the shampoo and I love it! It adds shine and leaves a glossy finish in my hair without looking greasy. It smells decent, a little bit like coconut, but it doesn't linger in my hair. It also moisturizes well without weighing my hair down and make your hair easier to style after washing it.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Centerville, IA
I started using this product a week ago and am already in love with. After just one use I noticed a difference in the shine and color tones in my hair. Have you had the same experience? Would you recommend John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette to your friends?
Emily J.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have been wanting to try this product. I feel like my color is a little dull but want an alternative to dying it. Will this product work for that?
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Will this product make my brown hair brighter?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone actually seen any change in hair color when using this shampoo? I would love to darken my light brown hair a bit, but don't want to damage my hair with regular hair dyes
Nettie m.
Nettie m.
I got a small sample of this shampoo. I fell in love with the smell of this shampoo, and the smell lasts if I don't wash my hair for 2 days. But I have soft black hair and I was wondering does this shampoo work on soft black hair? Will it lighten my hair a little?