John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Daily Shampoo uploaded by Rachael G.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Brings Out Rich, Multi-Dimensional Brunette Tones & Shades. For All Brunettes. Enhancing Formula With Crushed Pearls & Sweet Almond Oil. Non-Color Depositing. . see more...

• I got a small sample of this shampoo. I fell in love with the sm...1 Answers
  • Has anyone actually seen any change in hair color when using this...2 Answers
  • Will this product make my brown hair brighter?3 Answers
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Daily Shampoo
  • "It smells really good, and makes my hair feel softer but I didn't really notice any difference in hair color." in 3 reviews
amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my hair is looking a little dull and lifeless I will use this a few times. It really gives my hair the boost it needs. It brings out the different tones of Brown I have. It makes my hair shiny and soft. It smells really nice and cleans my hair well.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a natural brunette and I used this product after dying blonde streaks back brown with a Demi perm hair dye. I enjoyed it but it was not as moisturizing on curly hair as I'd have liked.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! It really brings out the tones in my hair so I do not even need to color it. People often think I get highlights, but this just works with my natural hair. It is moisturizing and affordable!
Amanda S.
Westlake, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this Shampoo. Not only does it bring out all the Brown tones in my hair it makes my hair so smooth. It's also very affordable. I feel it's on the lower end for lathering but that's fine with me.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the John Frida Brilliant Brunette line. I have oily hair and I find that when I use these products my hair doesn't get greasy too fast. I love the scent of the shampoos and conditioners and I like how soft my hair is after using them.
Nicole M.
Pahrump, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it. I noticed it made my brunette hair so much prettier. It's like I dyed it. Someone even asked me if I dyed it! Nope it's just this shampoo used with the matching conditioner.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I bought this shampoo at Target hoping it would pro up my naturally brunette hair and I ended up disappointed. They shampoo made my hair feel like hay and I didn't really enjoy the product. I won't be using it again.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this shampoo! It's a coppery brown color, and sort of sparkly. Plus, it smells good! Not like gross dye or anything, which I definitely thought it would before I opened it. I felt like I noticed a difference in the color of my hair, with this bringing out more of those shiny, copper undertones. I even had friends comment on my hair color and ask if I had gotten some highlights or had something done. 100% will purchase again in the future once I use up some of the shampoo I have stockpiled right now, haha. I bought the blond kind thinking it may do better to lighten my hair and didn't notice a difference at all. I'm seeing other people post reviews saying it made their hair rough and they think it's because they dye their hair so I would like to note that I do not dye mine and did not experience any roughness. My hair is about halfway down my back, thin, naturally straight and a light brown color.
Riddhi P.
Just bought this since I had my hair professionally colored for the first time. I feel as if it made my color stand out a lot more than usual, but it also made my hair pretty frizzy. I try to avoid heat styling whenever I can so this wasn't the best option for me. Great color/smell though.
Alice H.
Burbank, CA
I can't shell out for my high-end fave shampoo ATM, so I picked this up at the drugstore. It's hard to find shampoos that won't damage or dry out my hair, but this definitely does the job! It even deposits a bit of color, to enhance my natural shade :) It doesn't seem to be leaving buildup though, which is awesome. Definitely recommend!
Morgan D.
Will this product make my brown hair brighter?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have been wanting to try this product. I feel like my color is a little dull but want an alternative to dying it. Will this product work for that?
Amanda B.
Centerville, IA
I started using this product a week ago and am already in love with. After just one use I noticed a difference in the shine and color tones in my hair. Have you had the same experience? Would you recommend John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette to your friends?
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone actually seen any change in hair color when using this shampoo? I would love to darken my light brown hair a bit, but don't want to damage my hair with regular hair dyes
Nettie m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a small sample of this shampoo. I fell in love with the smell of this shampoo, and the smell lasts if I don't wash my hair for 2 days. But I have soft black hair and I was wondering does this shampoo work on soft black hair? Will it lighten my hair a little?