John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Daily Shampoo uploaded by Rachael G.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Brings Out Rich, Multi-Dimensional Brunette Tones & Shades. For All Brunettes. Enhancing Formula With Crushed Pearls & Sweet Almond Oil. Non-Color Depositing. . see more...

• I got a small sample of this shampoo. I fell in love with the sm...1 Answers
  • Has anyone actually seen any change in hair color when using this...2 Answers
  • Will this product make my brown hair brighter?3 Answers
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Multi-Tone Revealing Daily Shampoo
  • "It smells really good, and makes my hair feel softer but I didn't really notice any difference in hair color." in 3 reviews
amy s.
When my hair is looking a little dull and lifeless I will use this a few times. It really gives my hair the boost it needs. It brings out the different tones of Brown I have. It makes my hair shiny and soft. It smells really nice and cleans my hair well.
Francesca Z.
High Point, NC
I highlight my hair and use this shampoo regular. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. Plus, my color always looks great after using it. Only reason why I didn’t give it 5 stars is that it occasionally made my hair seem a little greasy. Overall this is a great shampoo.
Allison B.
I recently dyed my hair dark and purchased this shampoo to extend my color life. So far, it's held up well! I love the smell of this and the consistency. It lathers well and a little goes a long way so you definitely get your money's worth!
Megan G.
I love the John Frida Brilliant Brunette line. I have oily hair and I find that when I use these products my hair doesn't get greasy too fast. I love the scent of the shampoos and conditioners and I like how soft my hair is after using them.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
I love it. I noticed it made my brunette hair so much prettier. It's like I dyed it. Someone even asked me if I dyed it! Nope it's just this shampoo used with the matching conditioner.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
I bought this shampoo at Target hoping it would pro up my naturally brunette hair and I ended up disappointed. They shampoo made my hair feel like hay and I didn't really enjoy the product. I won't be using it again.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I'm a natural brunette and I used this product after dying blonde streaks back brown with a Demi perm hair dye. I enjoyed it but it was not as moisturizing on curly hair as I'd have liked.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I really love this shampoo! It's a coppery brown color, and sort of sparkly. Plus, it smells good! Not like gross dye or anything, which I definitely thought it would before I opened it. I felt like I noticed a difference in the color of my hair, with this bringing out more of those shiny, copper undertones. I even had friends comment on my hair color and ask if I had gotten some highlights or had something done. 100% will purchase again in the future once I use up some of the shampoo I have stockpiled right now, haha. I bought the blond kind thinking it may do better to lighten my hair and didn't notice a difference at all. I'm seeing other people post reviews saying it made their hair rough and they think it's because they dye their hair so I would like to note that I do not dye mine and did not experience any roughness. My hair is about halfway down my back, thin, naturally straight and a light brown color.
Amanda B.
Centerville, IA
I have been struggling to find a good hair product that works for my long, thick and dry hair. Up until I used John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette, I felt as though every product I bought on my budget just did not work. Last week I purchased this item because it was marked down to $4 a tube. I usually wash my hair three times a week to prevent drying out my hair. After only six uses I have seen a major difference. Actually I noticed a big difference just after one use. I have color treated hair that is brunette with blonde highlights. It is getting a bit dull and I thought I needed a touch up, but this shampoo and conditioner instantly brightened up the tones in my hair. After just one use I could see a major change. My brunette had more shine and my blondes were brighter. I went from having two tones to at least three to four different tones in my hair now. My dry scalp is less irritated and my hair smells wonderful. Having really long hair has been a struggle because it is so hard to find a good hair product. I will be buying this again and raving about it to friends and family. I think I am now in love with my shampoo and conditioner.
Lindsay S.
I love this shampoo! It really brings out the tones in my hair so I do not even need to color it. People often think I get highlights, but this just works with my natural hair. It is moisturizing and affordable!
Morgan D.
Will this product make my brown hair brighter?
Amanda B.
Centerville, IA
I started using this product a week ago and am already in love with. After just one use I noticed a difference in the shine and color tones in my hair. Have you had the same experience? Would you recommend John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette to your friends?
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have been wanting to try this product. I feel like my color is a little dull but want an alternative to dying it. Will this product work for that?
Amanda L.
Richmond , VA
Has anyone actually seen any change in hair color when using this shampoo? I would love to darken my light brown hair a bit, but don't want to damage my hair with regular hair dyes
Nettie m.
I got a small sample of this shampoo. I fell in love with the smell of this shampoo, and the smell lasts if I don't wash my hair for 2 days. But I have soft black hair and I was wondering does this shampoo work on soft black hair? Will it lighten my hair a little?