John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette® Multi-Tone Revealing Colour Protecting Conditioner

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Protect and preserve your brunette colour. Brilliant Brunette® Multi-Tone Revealing Colour Protecting Conditioner, with sweet almond
oil and crushed pearls, reveals rich, radiant tones and protects colour from fading.
Non-Colour Depositing.
Safe for use on natural or colour-treated hair and for use on highlights & lowlights.

WATER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, CETYL ESTERS, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, LACTIC ACID, BIS-CETEARYL AMODIMETHICONE, CARAMEL, QUATERNIUM-91, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, STEARTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCINE, GLYCERIN, MALIC ACID, PEARL POWDER, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, STEAROXYPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, C14-28 ISOALKYL ACID, C14-28 ALKYL ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE.

Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I was obsessed with this line in high school. Obsessed. First of all, the smell is incredible and I would give it 5 stars for that alone! It is pretty strong, perfume scent. I personally love that the scent doesn't disappear in the shower and that it lasts in my hair all day. Love this type packaging. More practical - you can get every last bit of your product out. This conditioner was incredibly moisturizing, left my hair feeling soft and sleek. What stood out most is I couldn't believe how shiny it made my hair. As for being based on your hair color, I went back and forth between highlighting and I have to say I did notice my color held out longer, was richer and didn't fade into those reddish-golden tones I don't like. Old favorite.
Marium S.
This is my holy grail hair conditioner I love this range from JF a bit on pricier side but this makes my hair so smooth and silky and brightens my hair color even when I had bleached my hair few months back it really helped my hair to look healthy didn’t fade or made my hair color rusty. I highly recommend this conditioner I wish they make this in bigger salon bottles I love This this much. Sometimes it’s not easily available at my local Walmart. I wish they restock this often.
Delaney L.
I have virgin brown hair and use this, and I get so many compliments on my hair color since using this for a few months! People say it's richer in color and ask if I dye it. It also makes my hair shiny and smooth. I never spend much money on hair products because there are plenty of decent, cheap shampoos and conditioners, but I definitely think this condition is worth the extra few bucks.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I bought this shampoo to keep my color treated hair (I’m usually a dark blonde) the color that I want (light to medium brown). It makes my hair smell good. Of course, JF products usually smell good. This shampoo does help me keep my hair. For the price, I love it! Thanks JF!
Kayla A.
Alcoa
LOVE LOVE LOVE this line. Let's just start off by saying the smell is AMAZING! I love the way it holds the scent in my hair for hours after use. The conditioner truly softens your locks to feel weightless and refreshed. Highly satisfied with this purchase.
Alana S.
The conditioner smells nice and makes my hair soft but I don’t like that it has silicones in it. Silicones weigh my hair down but if you don’t mind silicones it’s a good conditioner. Definitely made my brunette hair shinier and softer. It also made my hair easier to strangle. It is cheap and can be found at almost any drugstore or target. It goes well with the matching shampoo too. Probably won’t buy again because of the silicones but a nice affordable option for people who don’t mind silicones.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I highly suggest John Fredia  for soft shiny healthy
looking hair. I receive a lot of compliments on my red hair when I use
it. I have natural red hair but adding the John Frieda it
made my hair so much healthier looking. I loved the red version of this and the blond. I have used all three shades as I go back and forth between all three hair colors but latley I have been sticking with my natural red since I striped my hair color out in feb. I love the John Frieda products.
Marissa C.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Great conditioner for livening up your hair. I purchased this product to bring out more of the natural colors in my hair and it definitely did just that! Smells absolutely wonderful and is very light weight which is a plus for curls.
Suzie M.
My daughter has been using this product - Brilliant Brunette Conditioner ever since i used a coupon for it  ( i think it runs around $9.00 )... she has mid-length deep brown color hair .. and feels like it brings out some natural highlights .. something she has NEVER stated with ANY other hair product...  so i will continue to buy it even without a coupon NOW...
michele c.
Matawan, NJ
I love John Freda! I have used this brunette one and I also used to use the conditioner for red heads. My favorite thing about this product is the smell, it is such a yummy smell. This conditioner leaves my hair rich, shiny, sleek, and smooth. Whether I air dry or blow dry this conditioner always leaves a finishing shine. It also helps hold in my salon dyed color longer.