BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Brilliant Brunette Moisturizing Conditioner with light Enhancers by John Frieda for Unisex

Samantha t.
Florence
I liked this product when I used it for the first couple months. It did lighten and keep my hair looking vibrant. But I started loosing my hair. I would take a shower and my hair would just fall out. And everyone started to notice. I stopped using this product and my hair stopped falling out and started to grow back.
Tina A.
Apex, NC
For the price this conditioner was just okay. I bought it with intentions of keeping my died hair vibrant but being that I naturally have dark hair it did not do much for me. Mainly because when you lighten dark hair it gets brassy. So the error on my part was thinking that this would help with that. I feel if you naturally have lighter hair and went darker this product would be great for you. But for someone like me we actually need a purple or blue based shampoo to keep the color vibrant.
Kim W.
Appleton, WI
I've had SO many times where my hair color fades quicker because of my shampoo, even though it's salon dyed. This one really helped keep the color without making my hair greasy! (I usually wash my hair every other day because I think it's greasy...maybe it's not...but I think it is, ha!) I would definitely buy this again, but I used it for quite awhile (6 months or so) so I'm giving my hair a break. My only "complaint" is that the bottles are so small.
Maisy L.
Nothing too special about it, My mom used to use this when I was little, and it brings back memories and it's for brunettes so I use it. the smell is great, and I'd like to believe it's helping bring out tones in my hair but it's like $5, so no expecting much! I rinse my hair with ice cold water afterwards, it deals the cuticle and pore, and leaves my hair shiny and gawwwgeous dahhhling
Laurie B.
Saint Louis, MO
Thick, rich, creamy....adheres to hair, absorbs well. I don't know that how much it really enhances the lights in my light brown hair, but it does leave it feeling soft, even after using hot tools. It's affordable; you don't need much since it's so thick. There are so many conditioners out there that I don't feel a particular loyalty to one, but this is one that I do like.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I use this conditioner to lighten my hair very naturally and I must say I have seen a difference. I have very dark brown hair and I'm noticing honey brown highlights that are starting to become more vivid. This conditioner is also so moisturizing and my hair feels soooo soft and silky once I come out of the shower.
Kimberly Z.
Leesburg , VA
I love the color of my hair and the natural highlights in it, so I'm always afraid to actually dye it, but I still wanted to do something different. This product helped just bring out my natural highlights even more. I love it because if I stop using it, the highlights just fade out. So much less risk and upkeep than actual dye! It also smells great (:
Lydia S.
I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and do not know if I have seen a significant difference in the color or share of my hair. It was very affordable and the smell is to die for. It smells sort of manly, so if you're not into that type of smell I would stay away.
Heather M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This keeps my frizz levels down without weighing down my hair. I really liked it for the first week or so of use, but then it did start to build up a little in my hair. Overall I would recommend the product, but just have another conditioner to stitch out with.
Jessica R.
Clarksville, TN
The scent is alright, but nothing special to me. It is perfumey. It is an average conditioner. I don't notice any color difference or enhancement by using it. I do like the sleek packaging, but it is a smaller bottle than most other brand conditioners.