John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Model Control Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Johanna M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Rachel C.
Coeur d'Alene
When my hair use to be brown I got this and loved it. I love the smell and it had a good hold.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
This stuff smells great, gives your hair good shine, and works well if used the way instructed.
Karmen W.
Good gel especially when slicking hair back or wading down and scrunching for a little body.
Rąquęl M.
New York
Fija muy bien el pelo de mi hija ,además d dejar el pelo suave y no duro como otros productos
Dana R.
Did John Freida brilliant brunette model control firm hold gel does Hold your hair in place
Elizabeth G.
Yuma, AZ
I really like this gel, it doesn't leave my hair stiff. Also it leaves my hair super shiny.
Mayara m.
Fort Collins, CO
brand and products are excellent, good quality and durable, easy to use. I really like it!
Kimberly C.
Aurora, CO
Los productos son muy bueno e probado unos cuantos me gustaría seguí probando muchos mas
Marilia S.
Scarsdale, NY
It's pretty good and made my hair soft and has a good smell. But it was nothing special
Brittany L.
Watertown, WI
This stuff smells amazing!!! It will give your hair shine and has a nice holding power.