John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Model Control Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Johanna M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #46 in Hair Gel

Lisa R.
Gallipolis, OH
I used this product and love the control it gave me when styling my hair. I recommend this to all my friends.
Alexis W.
Their products work well and aren't heavy they make your look stay more natural and they smell amazing too
Katie M.
Frankfort, IL
Love this stuff!!!! works so well! hold up my hair very good! and the price is so good!! i love it so much!
Shelbi W.
Zebulon, NC
It's an okay product for the price but there are much better products. It makes my hair a little too firm.
Snow E.
This works really great on my dark brown hair . It does not leave my hair strow like and also gives shine
Veronica D.
I love the smell, even though my hair is a little oily i love it.. it makes my natural color more intense
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
I love the brilliant brunette branded products. I can see the color difference and they are great quality
Kristy G.
Woodbridge, VA
Kinda sticky with a form hold but overall a great product that I use regularly. A little goes a long way
Andrea H.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Muy buen producto me gusta me parece lindo, el pote todo me encanta un poco costoso pero te dura bastante
Maribel R.
hubert
Love it! I hope I can find the conditioner, I cant find it anywhere but so far the shampoo its amazing