John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Model Control Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Johanna M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Really really good brand. Works so very well and it is not very expensive. It is a really good product for the price
Lana G.
Leaves my hair stiff which i love !!! i don't like my hair having anybody or movement so this product is A1 for me :)
Kelsey W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I actually haven't used this product, but I've used many others by John Frieda and have always been happy with them.
Anya B.
Perfect to keep my hair color looking fresh between salon trips. It makes your hair shine and really has great hold.
Blair M.
Clemson, SC
Makes my hair so shiny!! Great if you have dry or frizzy hair! Helps control the frizz and really hold down curls
Adrianna H.
Summersville, WV
Completely in love with John Frieda products. They are all so great & so wonderful. It actually works on my hair
Karina S.
North Hills, CA
It doesn't make your hair stiff makes your hair shine beautiful and very cheap for the great quality it gives you
Becca N.
Eden, NY
Love using this gel when I want to scrunch my hair for waves or curls, long last and humidity does not effect it
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
I have tried the shampoo and conditioner and I felt like it did not do anything different then the regular bands
Ashley D.
Birmingham, AL
It was awesome! Smelled great and held my hair in place all night! Definitely one of my favorite hair products.