John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Model Control Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Johanna M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA®

Cynthia E.
Fancy Farm, KY
Best product! I love this line as it doesn't necessarily color my hair but makes my natural color more intense. I use this always!
Jeimy C.
Anaheim, CA
Pretty good gel normal hold leaves my hair a little flakey I've used it more often than not but would love to try new products
Ceiara S.
Brilliant Brunette moose is great for my hair when I want extra volume. I love the smell and it does not make my hair crunchy.
Amy R.
Mckinney, TX
Purchased at: Target
It made my hair a little crunchy and dried it out. It really didn’t do much for my brunette hair, in fact it made it more dull.
Cristal B.
Allegan, MI
I love this it works great and last for all day by far my favorite gel my hair always hold together and it doesn't dry it out
Becca G.
Notre dame
I have super wavy hair this is the perfect combination of hold and longevity. doesn't grease up or feel crunchy either!! 👍
Tiffany G.
Boise, ID
I love this product!!! I'm a huge gel person and this one is one of my favorite. I buy it over other every time it on sale.
Samantha J.
Wadsworth, OH
This product works wonders but there are better hair gels out there . this is a cheaper option. It gets the job done though
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
These products are great. They add great depth and shine and I can use them everyday wiuthout the weighing down my hair
Lauren G.
Gave great hold and stays firm despite crazy wind in my hometown! As a brunette, I thought that this product was superb