John Frieda® Brilliant Brunette Model Control Firm Hold Gel uploaded by Johanna M.

BY JOHN FRIEDA® #46 in Hair Gel

Eve L.
Sacramento, CA
This product is okay. It leaves me these white flakes when it drys. For the price it's a bit pricey. I don't think I will purchase this item again. The scent is nice though.
Rosa C.
Aunque no soy rubia, este producto resalta unas iluminaciones en color miel que tengo en el cabello además de dar un bello brillo y contro al cabello alboratado, vale la pena!
Courtney S.
Gladewater, TX
I used the purple shampoo of this for my blonde hair, and I loved it! Always kept it less yellow and more blonde. If i ever get my hair back to blonde, I WILL be using John Frieda
Rachel E.
Love anything from John Frieda this product feels like you stepped out of the salon and are ready for whatever weather throws at you. It lasts for hours and was definitely meeting all of my expectations. I would buy it again.
Melissa B.
Wildomar, CA
Product works and smells great! Has the perfect amount of hold without making style stiff and hard to manage. Comes out easily with washing without leaving a residue. Overall very satisfied with John Frieda products.
venus c.
Baltimore, MD
I really liked this one when I first tried. I use this everyday. If you are oily at the roots only use this on the ends cause it will weigh your hair down, that is unless you want a really sleek look.
Sonia L.
Wow, John Frieda control firm hold gel is fantastic. It did not hurt my hair color, it gave me style control.I love this product and I highly recommend it.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
I used this product many years ago and it wasn't bad. It doesn't take much I discovered as it can make your hair feel crunchy. Pleasant smelling, too.
Roberto G.
Awesome product. It works great in curly and rebel hair. I tried different products for years and this was one of the best ones I have ever used
Anmol H.
Loved this product! Makes hair shiny, soft and easy to work with! I would defiantly recommend this for brunettes or women who have gone brunette